Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think he isn’t even going to fix those rough edges and just paint over it? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also, it doesn’t even look dry and the wee idiot is probably just going to wallop some grey/greige paint over the top of it? duck my life, how can one person be so bleeping stupid?!
This is the definition of tryin to polish a turd🤦‍♀️ if you're gonna add feature walls and panelling then you have to straighten the whole wall and lower the ceiling which this bellend cannae do cause his 70 year old brain forgets it's a one bedroom maisonette let's face it we've seen bigger dug cages than his flat. couldnae fart in that livin room without it reaching his ring doorbell and through the letterbox tae his neighbours its that wee, but Dildo Baggins there will keep at it in and tryin to polish said turd and keep adding more shite till its like an episode of hoarders, he'll be addin a chandelier next 🙄. tit

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Here he is with the fabulosa stuff again, don’t know about anyone else but I think they’re rubbish, I bought the polish type stuff because they had a few different scents I fancied a change from the usual mr sheen stuff, I’d ran out not bulk buying like these idiots, omg I got one “in the scent rainbow drops” it was awful and it just didn’t polish just kept smearing on my mirror 🤭🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
I bought the same one, absolutely shite. Smelt like Black currant squash and disappointment. I much prefer Lidl w5 polish

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Marlon and Denzels period drama wae his panelling ...making a rabbit hutch bespoke and boujee ..so aye ma luvlees

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ye canny polish a turd but ye can roll it in glitter! Nanite ma luvlies 🤪
85FFD633-4F0E-4D38-A64D-A3F304C2CFC4.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Catching up with Mario's stories....noticed that he had a few arons to run today 😂😂😂 and just had to visit this thread to read the comments on said arons. It did not disappoint hahahah

Marlon and Denzels period drama wae his panelling ...making a rabbit hutch bespoke and boujee ..so aye ma luvlees
I can't help but think that panelling must be a dust collector. Mario will struggle to reach past the first couple of panels

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Will his media wall look exactly like the Greedy's one?
Has Pagazzi sent him yet another freebie?
Is he still clinging to 50 shades of grey as his colour palette?
Will his curtains be voile and did he take them up with wondaweb?
Will the framed photo of him (minus eyebrows) and Dezza make it back?
Will he still park the shark in his living room?
Will the cooncil make a surprise inspection visit?
Will his new rug bumfle up under the weight of the joos and tapas table?
Will he have new loungewear to lounge about in his new lounge?
Will he give us some new pearls to add to his Wiki?

Stay tuned and so forth!
All this and more folks in the next episode of Marion's Minuscule Makeovers.....YAY! 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Catching up with Mario's stories....noticed that he had a few arons to run today 😂😂😂 and just had to visit this thread to read the comments on said arons. It did not disappoint hahahah

I can't help but think that panelling must be a dust collector. Mario will struggle to reach past the first couple of panels
🤣🤣 wee bespoke step ladder to reach the tap, ma lovelies. That he’ll “park” beside the shark!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So he’s forking out a load of money on this flat - but am I right it doesn’t even belong to him so the owner could literally give him notice the day after hers completed the work? What a waste of money - just seems ridiculous

Reactions: 15
Only found Mario the when I joined Tattle and loving this thread, you all have given me a laugh this weekend, so the reporter for the Daily Record not only didn’t get his name right they also couldn’t spell fiancé, 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So he’s forking out a load of money on this flat - but am I right it doesn’t even belong to him so the owner could literally give him notice the day after hers completed the work? What a waste of money - just seems ridiculous
It’s a council flat, not privately owned by anyone else.

Reactions: 16
It’s a council flat, not privately owned by anyone else.
And it's due for demolition soon apparently. So the council are unlikely to look for the cost of putting it back to how it was before Marion attacked it. It would be very petty of them if they did. It's insanity for him to be spending money doing it up knowing all this.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And it's due for demolition soon apparently. So the council are unlikely to look for the cost of putting it back to how it was before Marion attacked it. It would be very petty of them if they did. It's insanity for him to be spending money doing it up knowing all this.
This confuses me with council properties. I used to live in a housing association house and we did loads of changes without informing or asking permission with the association and no problems at all. Same with neighbours, half the street knocked down walls etc. We ripped out the bathroom and put in a new one. No issue at all. If you swap or whatever you take the property as is.

Reactions: 9
This confuses me with council properties. I used to live in a housing association house and we did loads of changes without informing or asking permission with the association and no problems at all. Same with neighbours, half the street knocked down walls etc. We ripped out the bathroom and put in a new one. No issue at all. If you swap or whatever you take the property as is.
Grew up in council houses and it depends, some are stricter than others with redecoration and remodelling, some you need to ask permission and others not. I can only assume Marions just went ahead and remodelled anyway, especially if the flats are due to get knocked down I don’t think the council will care much about the changes, but that could take years there’s many of buildings that are due to get demolished in paisley but are still standing so who knows.

If anything if he was forced out the flat and into another house, it gives him a chance to cry sympathy and ask for more gifted items and work done to the new place.

Reactions: 12
And the toxins in the stuff are bloody awful! Say they’re cruelty free but don’t have any evidence to back it up. He’ll be poisoning them all in the postage stamp!
Ugggh I hate Fabulosa. It's all over here in Gozo. I think it vile and you are right there is no evidence to back up the claim they are cruelty free

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.