Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
When he says his furniture is in storage he probably means in his wee lock up that they sometimes have in those types of flats. But obvs he has to make out its far more extravagant than that like his regular holidays abroad to Blackpool🥴
Excuse you ma lovelie! But you’re wrong on this occasion! All furniture is being stored accordingly in the swankiest storage in Paisley! Which might I add is only used by those who are super successful, debt free high flyers! I’ll have you know those sofas are paying full rent! Karmer on your arse! Liar! Jealous! Keyboard warrior! Troll!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mario is such a wee prick, he’s blocked my teenaged niece who very politely told him to be careful about his essential oils he uses around his cat because the wrong ones can make them ill or kill them. Her dad is a vet and she gave him all the info, does he share it to his lovelies to educate them? No, he blocks her and carries on poisoning his pet.
Mario when you read this just know that you’re an ugly cock nosed Wanker. Cheers ma lovelies.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
A new member came on saying we were all bullying Mario and we shouldn’t call him “she” just because he’s gay and camp.
They also said we wouldn’t say anything we say on here to his face.
Then the comment disappeared 🤷‍♀️
1. As a gay man myself, I can confirm that I call him Marion because he acts like a 90 year old woman and not because he’s gay. It would be shite patter if it was because he’s gay.
2. I would say it to his face.
3. He deserves everything said on here.
4. He needs to sit down and get some class.

Love youse aw 🥔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Cagayu

VIP Member
D60A6FC9-A7D2-4AF0-BECC-F4FC9C1542F2.jpeg
I went to Paisley and papped him as he opened his storage unit to add some more crap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

AuntieSocial

I’m sure this has featured before but is worth another airing - taken from the Marion Daily Record article where Derek is referred accurately as being Mario’s finance.

4816D306-2BE5-450B-AD34-B4ED63A7419A.jpeg

Getting back in ma ain lane noo ma luvlies 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Will his media wall look exactly like the Greedy's one?
Has Pagazzi sent him yet another freebie?
Is he still clinging to 50 shades of grey as his colour palette?
Will his curtains be voile and did he take them up with wondaweb?
Will the framed photo of him (minus eyebrows) and Dezza make it back?
Will he still park the shark in his living room?
Will the cooncil make a surprise inspection visit?
Will his new rug bumfle up under the weight of the joos and tapas table?
Will he have new loungewear to lounge about in his new lounge?
Will he give us some new pearls to add to his Wiki?

Stay tuned and so forth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I’ve never thought of Mario being called “she” because he’s gay. It’s because he’s a wee old biddy cutting aboot in his hoosecowat, going to bed at 8pm and watching Call The Midwife 😂

His sexuality is irrelevant, he’s just a baldy! Beaky! Bastard!

So aye and so forth hens mwah 😘

Tattie hearts and TONS AH LUV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Cagayu

VIP Member
Who’s rattled his cage now about council houses, I hope he’s not talking about us! 🤬
For clarification Mario -
No one judges you for living in a council house

we judge you for moving into deek’s council house and how you’ve made it all about you, your shit and it’s all to your decor taste! Filling it to the brim with tat and changing the decor every other month to follow the latest trend on Instagram... binning the rest most likely. So fuck off trying to gain sympathy. You can get down off your cross Marion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

DilysMcGillis

Halllo, ma lovelies! Ah’ve bin bizzy oot runnin’ arons bit ah jist wantit tae pope oan & set a few hings straight! I’d just like to clarify, as if it’s required, that the rinsing of Meirdre is abzalootlee nothing to do with his sexual orientation & everything to do with him being an arsehole 😂 Not sure how many mourners are allowed at funerals in these super-lucky, god sent Covid times, but I’ll need to finalise my shortlist as I am hawf deid, ma lovelies ⚰ This thread has nearly been the end of me today 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

BishBashBoss

EVERYBODY oot yer lanes, in yer ain lanes, right into oncoming traffic and swerving into the hard shoulder. On this new dayn of dawn, we are on...

a brand new rug crease journey! 🤪

7E5CE6A0-59FE-4BA7-8F70-E8A9EB7E57E0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
Nae class, nae taste and aboot 3 years oot of date. Nae debates.

How underwhelming, I was hoping for a wee bit of navy or something else different. But GREY PANELLING fucking hell Marion, really used the imagination on that one 😴😴
Please can we have this as the next thread title? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
We’re only on page 4 and this thread has had me deeed all day!! I think thread 35 is gonna be a classic ma lovelies so aye and so forth! Erry wen cutten each other up, strayin oot their aine laines! Keep spining bright hens!!!
I've been buckled like a six year old IKEA wardrobe filled with 350 bedding sets since it started ma lovelie 💎

• Haha
  • Heart

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
This is surely confirmation that the tapas table won’t be returning. The size of that, plus the couch, multiplied by the media wall and divided by Deek’s PlayStation games would leave them with approximately 3cm of floor space. Every day would be like a game of The Floor is Lava, leapfrogging over furniture to get from one side of the room to the other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45