Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought - if he took time off for the decorating and the decorating starts on Tuesday is he meant to be off work next week and not this week? Wee Marion MIA from the polis station 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Give your head a wobble maz, he wouldn’t know a real problem if it jumped up and blindly chased him down the street into a strangers garden, they’re all the same these insta dicks 🤭🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've missed one day, but l knew l would have a gem of a catchup with you all....And Maz of course 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hauld the bus he’s FOON it he’s foon his watch!!!!! duck his life the watch has been FOON ..
Hope wee Deek had time to cancel the new one he was probably forced to order the day
Does anyone else read these posts in his voice? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
D60A6FC9-A7D2-4AF0-BECC-F4FC9C1542F2.jpeg
I went to Paisley and papped him as he opened his storage unit to add some more crap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Looks likes he’s got a pair of pants strapped to his face. But good to see him finally wearing a mask.
Also, how did the watch get under the nest of tables? Did the magnetic force pull it aff his wee wrist and under the table?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s been annoying me for over an hour as to who he reminds me of. Finally popped into my head. Wee Herman Munster heid.View attachment 554289
Ha! He reminds me of Mrs potatohead. Even got the same boujee red leggings, bespoke wonky eyebrows, peachy lipstick, the big ol' hooter and the trainers that are rotters...Oh. let's no forget the misshapen head.

Tattie hearts mwah mwah x x

6178810602_2beb0d7378_b.jpg
Screenshot_20210426-214255_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Looks likes he’s got a pair of pants strapped to his face. But good to see him finally wearing a mask.
Also, how did the watch get under the nest of tables? Did the magnetic force pull it aff his wee wrist and under the table?
That’s Derek’s boujee jock strap ma lovely!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Might be stepping oot ma lane here, but I'm sure here in Scotland ex-military qualify for council house, wee Deek must have applied after he came oot the army.

Reactions: 15
I still cannae believe he bought olaplex for that hair. Everytime I remember I have a good wee chuckle.

This thread is a classic already! 🤣🤣🤣
His wee Boujie hair cut is like somethin outta a 2002 smash hits magazine, his eyes brows go any higher aside from resembling a stag do shag doll, they'll go round the back of his nut and attach themselves to his arse🙄 worse case like one of those cartoons where the eye brows just float above the heid and make nae sense

Might be stepping oot ma lane here, but I'm sure here in Scotland ex-military qualify for council house, wee Deek must have applied after he came oot the army.
Well swerved out yer lane, just crossed into a Mr Chef and BP wae that swerving hen, Anybody does doesn't matter its based on need, ex military or not if someone has more of a need than you they'll still be first so aye enjoy yer petrol station quiche hen😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His wee Boujie hair cut is like somethin outta a 2002 smash hits magazine, his eyes brows go any higher aside from resembling a stag do shag doll, they'll go round the back of his nut and attach themselves to his arse🙄 worse case like one of those cartoons where the eye brows just float above the heid and make nae sense

Well swerved out yer lane, just crossed into a Mr Chef and BP wae that swerving hen, Anybody does doesn't matter its based on need, ex military or not if someone has more of a need than you they'll still be first so aye enjoy yer petrol station quiche hen😉
Calm your tits hen, was only saying what it says on cooncil website, Ex-military are one of the priorities listed for housing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.