Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to hear he's been burning a candle aww week from the small business IKEA.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So glad I got to see Marions haul from that small business “Primark”, especially the super skinny jeans that he will have to stuff the button mushroom into 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I am gutted I didn’t see them today when I was in Glasgow 😂 I would so have taken a pic for youse Tattle trolls 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This big decorating reveal better be worth it Mario, because you'll be ripped to shreds more than usual if its not...Just saying 😂
that's the thing but he's spent that much on the grey shite including that shitey blochairn market sofa and padded table combo that he can't actually change the entire colour scheme cause if he wanted black and gold that fire hazard set wouldn't sit right in his hobbit hole so unless he replaces it with something he finds in salvation army shop cause oor Mario & Spencers is upto his recedin hair line in debt that he cannae afford a new couch, but hang on theres always brighthouse for him to pay on lay away. I'm hoping for changing rooms but I reckon we'll see new photo frames and that honkin panto painting 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So is this that article that went viral when wee Nicola Sturgeon was asked to go back into lockdown cause of the shite these barbers are producing?. . where the duck did he get that cut. .B&Q?
Ma lovely he’s been cutting his aine hair for hunners of years. As Moira says, practice makes ok 👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Great minds ma lovelie, we r accelerating in the same laine 🥔
As long as we stay in our ain lanes on our journey. We can chant each other on 🥔🥔🥔

So is this that article that went viral when wee Nicola Sturgeon was asked to go back into lockdown cause of the shite these barbers are producing?. . where the duck did he get that cut. .B&Q?
The cooncil. He pays full rent.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
List of Small Business’s Marion supports:

- Primark
- H&M
- Yankee Candle
- The Paisley Centre (which as a person who stays in Paisley, i can confirm that it is a “shopping centre” not a small business but it is a SHITEHOLE, most of the shops are shut and 90% of the time the place is packed with grannies which is why Marion probably went)

Next he’ll be supporting “small business” The “Piazza” (If you know, you know😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
List of Small Business’s Marion supports:

- Primark
- H&M
- Yankee Candle
- The Paisley Centre (which as a person who stays in Paisley, i can confirm that it is a “shopping centre” not a small business but it is a SHITEHOLE, most of the shops are shut and 90% of the time the place is packed with grannies which is why Marion probably went)

Next he’ll be supporting “small business” The “Piazza” (If you know, you know😂)
So Marion has supported Paisley's version of the Savoy Centre and its wee car boot sale style adidboktek selling vendors. He's quite the samaritan is oor Marion, pretty sure he was a diciple as well, broke a loaf of pan bread wae his acquaintence Jesus and his pals did oor Marion, sure he's got a story highlight promoting his wee pals book. . the beebul. . or Bible he calls it, sumthin along those lines, 10% aff the Messiah's range wae Marion's wee code

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are you sure he wasn’t dressed up to go out at Halloween ma lovlie? I just can’t imagine a tiny wee munchkin like him in the army.
Toy soldiers is a thing ya know, mind you the size a wee Deek he's a wee soul, sure they employed him to make the afghan army go 'awwww leave um alaine, he's just a wee thing, back aff boys back aff, we soul couldn't hit water if he fell oot a boat RETREAT!'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.