Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“My brothers an actor... if you don’t know my brothers an actor” does he no hear wit comes oot his mouth?
Aw aye hen did yae know ma brother is Johnny McKnight Pantomime legend, and for your informations ma lovelies he's an actor and does plays and if any of youse were wonderin he also does theatre. . sounds the same, but its no its aw different he's wae Widicome and Pump he's pure famous so aye and so forth

*Soundin like the little Britain Molly Suggdon thing aw err again* Back in oor we hard shoulders we go

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Wtf why does he “hate” his life, he found the watch. Stupid wee scrote. They wrinkles on the side of his head are getting deeper and deeper
Cos there’s soooo many things that’s gone wrong this week but he’s spared us 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The tat photo + the thread title is giving me belly laughs almost 24 hours after they were posted. Tooooooo good 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well mah luvlees. Ave jus treetit mahself to this thread so aye! Youse have me howling ! Hunners of youse! Mwah mwah shine bright

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wtf why does he “hate” his life, he found the watch. Stupid wee scrote. They wrinkles on the side of his head are getting deeper and deeper
Did you no know he 'paiys fuhl rent' ma lovely his wee wan bedroom cooncil flat at £375 a munth, that's got to be streesfuhl 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's pissed me off the past few weeks and I've not been able to watch him much 😑, but I'm here for this fabulosa new thread (laughing oot loud at all youse comments - I've missed youse 😩) and for all his dramaz between now and his new padded cell jurneeeeeee! 😂 💎 Sending potato hearts and boujee air kisses to yis awll.... 🥔😘

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In all seriousness, Marion wouldn’t know real hardship even if it came and smacked that beak of his.
No shade all T on maid Marion BTW, When he started Instagram his wee flat he 'paiys fuhl rent fur' was actually being paid for by housing benefit, however only as a single person occupant, cause Midget Bardot over there or Deek should I say were receiving benefit for said tat cave, when wee Marion made it on insta and went big in the paper, wee deek and him could no longer lie to the social about single occupancy and both incomes were taken into account, ergo wee mazda over here all proud of his wee boujie self for paying all 375 quid of his rent and no longer claiming housing benefit😅 hence the 'fuhl rent' saga🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Praise the baby Jesus and all his angels the watch has been found! Bloody magnets getting themselves stuck to the underneath of tables so aye n so forth. Thank goodness he’s speed us all from the stress of his week. He’s been off work and nothings happened in his flat, what the hell could possible have gone so catastrophically wrong??
Tons a love 🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I tend to watch his stories with the volume down. So I thought that ‘art work’ was new packaging for some new cleaning product!
Either way it’s hideous.
And I didn’t laugh that he has lost his watch! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No shade all T on maid Marion BTW, When he started Instagram his wee flat he 'paiys fuhl rent fur' was actually being paid for by housing benefit, however only as a single person occupant, cause Midget Bardot over there or Deek should I say were receiving benefit for said tat cave, when wee Marion made it on insta and went big in the paper, wee deek and him could no longer lie to the social about single occupancy and both incomes were taken into account, ergo wee mazda over here all proud of his wee boujie self for paying all 375 quid of his rent and no longer claiming housing benefit😅 hence the 'fuhl rent' saga🤣
Oohhh, I am here for this 🙌🏼🙌🏼

And Midget Bardot 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oohhh, I am here for this 🙌🏼🙌🏼

And Midget Bardot 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Indeed, cause when he started he hammered in how much it was only 'Deeks hoos' and then he worked in Debenhams and used said money to furnish and devorate 'Deeks hoos' while soon after declared it was their flat, not declaring them as a couple so wee Deek there was getting single occupancy, when his wee insta grew and he was in the papers he said about it being Deeks flat and him moving in when it was 'aw done' due to said insta growth and exposure they declared living together hence wee mazda and Deek had to pay😅 Deek got a job, cause rhey couldn't afford to live otherwise, Mazda declared his income there is keeping his income low and staying part time, cause he is literally working to piy his credit cards only and add to the fuhl rent and deek piys more or less said fuhl rent while he pisses the rest of wee deeks money up the walls, deek piys all the bills and food shop and Migdet bardot hammers credit cards and works part time to piy them aff. Cause when Mazda was without a job he was freaking out about it becoming unaffordable and struggled and realised the tit they were in, hence mazda taking any cleaning job he could get 😅 so aye and so forth all Tea🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Indeed, cause when he started he hammered in how much it was only 'Deeks hoos' and then he worked in Debenhams and used said money to furnish and devorate 'Deeks hoos' while soon after declared it was their flat, not declaring them as a couple so wee Deek there was getting single occupancy, when his wee insta grew and he was in the papers he said about it being Deeks flat and him moving in when it was 'aw done' due to said insta growth and exposure they declared living together hence wee mazda and Deek had to pay😅 Deek got a job, cause rhey couldn't afford to live otherwise, Mazda declared his income there is keeping his income low and staying part time, cause he is literally working to piy his credit cards only and add to the fuhl rent and deek piys more or less said fuhl rent while he pisses the rest of wee deeks money up the walls, deek piys all the bills and food shop and Migdet bardot hammers credit cards and works part time to piy them aff. Cause when Mazda was without a job he was freaking out about it becoming unaffordable and struggled and realised the tit they were in, hence mazda taking any cleaning job he could get 😅 so aye and so forth all Tea🤫
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 Keep it comin' ma lovelie!

Do you know why Derek qualified for a council flat in the first place? 🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.