Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calm your tits hen, was only saying what it says on cooncil website, Ex-military are one of the priorities listed for housing.
Tits are calm I've had a stressfuhl week off the gram awryt you've no seen it, huv you no seen wit happened with ma watch? I'm up to ma boujie tattooed brows in it😉👌

Very confused, I thought he had a mask exemption lanyard...
He's Midegt Bardot but, Ralston Royalty right there, Mask or nae Mask, He sets the rules nae debates on his wee page ya know😉😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Erm....small businesses such as Primark and H&M?? Love those mom & pop brands....he is literally an idiot.
I was also pleased to see Marion supporting small businesses like H&M and Primark - I think they would have went bust with out Marion, Lord and saviour of small businesses! What a little prick he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This big decorating reveal better be worth it Mario, because you'll be ripped to shreds more than usual if its not...Just saying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Erm....small businesses such as Primark and H&M?? Love those mom & pop brands....he is literally an idiot.
Literally hand brake turned in ma ain lain to come back here to say the same thing. Those wardrobes are going to be full to the brim again in no time!

Although we can all get back in our ain lains now he supported that small business Yankee Candle 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh how times have changed. Last week Marion was taking the piss out of Dereks choices in clothes and speaking about them with utter disdain and even going as far as to say he’s promised he won’t wear some of them outside. Well after his weekly daily catch up on Tattle, low and behold he is now praising all dereks choices, saying how nice they are just because he’s been shown for what a horrible person he really is. Mario what an utter bastard you are and you really don’t deserve Derek one little bit and from what we have all been told here, some of Dereks family also think you’re a bleep 😘 Imagine swooping into someone’s house and taking over completely, making it YOUR house filled with YOUR stuff and YOUR decor choices. Imagine doing all this and then not even treating the true owner of the house with a little respect. If someone can’t treat their partner like a human being until being called out publicly by strangers online, that says a lot about that person. What a nasty little tosser he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why did he call deeks novelty socks dress socks? Why does he always like to make things sound grander than they are? Narcissistic twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why did he call deeks novelty socks dress socks? Why does he always like to make things sound grander than they are? Narcissistic twit.
Cause as Boujie as our Mario & Spencers is, They're still trackie wearin wee neds so anything that isnae yer 2 fur a pound sports socks is dress socks ya know😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Behold Saint Marion. Patron saint of small businesses H&M and Primark.

And the best Brand Rep for the small business AvaMay Yankee Candles.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh how times have changed. Last week Marion was taking the piss out of Dereks choices in clothes and speaking about them with utter disdain and even going as far as to say he’s promised he won’t wear some of them outside. Well after his weekly daily catch up on Tattle, low and behold he is now praising all dereks choices, saying how nice they are just because he’s been shown for what a horrible person he really is. Mario what an utter bastard you are and you really don’t deserve Derek one little bit and from what we have all been told here, some of Dereks family also think you’re a bleep 😘 Imagine swooping into someone’s house and taking over completely, making it YOUR house filled with YOUR stuff and YOUR decor choices. Imagine doing all this and then not even treating the true owner of the house with a little respect. If someone can’t treat their partner like a human being until being called out publicly by strangers online, that says a lot about that person. What a nasty little tosser he is.
The proof of this will be if Mario has blocked the tattler who posted their Instagram handle

Reactions: 7
The tit has blocked me so can someone post a pic of his beautiful canvas as I know it will be bespoke a real wan aff 😂

• Haha
Aw aye hen did yae know ma brother is Johnny McKnight Pantomime legend, and for your informations ma lovelies he's an actor and does plays and if any of youse were wonderin he also does theatre. . sounds the same, but its no its aw different he's wae Widicome and Pump he's pure famous so aye and so forth

*Soundin like the little Britain Molly Suggdon thing aw err again* Back in oor we hard shoulders we go
“But I keep my family private and aff Instagram”

• Haha
F4DAA966-331B-4D23-9D12-6D27F268645E.png

The oplex is working well. Why does he have a right angle shaved in to the side of his head?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.