Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That skirting board of his needs a wee crowbar, skip, and replaced jurnay.

Or a masking tape and gloss jurnay.

So aye, ma decoratoring ma life ma post, nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That cutting in 😂 did he pay for people to do the decorating last time? I’d want my money back. Swerved right oot of my aine laine here, but it needs saying 😂
I’m as blind as a Nikkita dug but even I could do better than that!

• Haha
Long time lurker ma luvlies, ah’ve jist been keeping tae ma ain lain, but jist came oan tae say yees are awe super. Awe ah love yees loads so ah dae, have a Fabulosa Friday 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
What the mother of God, Jesus, Holy Mary, the wee donkey, the angels and everything in between is that ‘artwork’?

Way out of ma ain laine right now but did his youngest niece do a bit of cutting n sticking? Sooo bespoke and gawjus.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The canvas is deed sentimental ma lovelies so karmer on all yer arses!

On a serious note - I thought my IG was on the fritz duplicating his stories but nae, juss aw Mario repeating himself like the waaaaffeling old lady he is. Tonnes'a love mwah mwah 💎🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How many stories to tell us about the cut out dolls stuck onto a painted canvas. duck me sideways right back intae ma aine laine.

• Haha
He hasn’t worn that Apple Watch for ages anyway. The last time I saw him with a watch it was a boujee gigantic number, although on oor Marions spindly wrists it was probably a child’s watch. So aye and so forth nee debates #stupidturnip

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Marlon pal you pawned it in cash G to pay for the decoring ya fanny 🤣 title thread is class, rayn jumping oot the windae has me buckled, the white stick and Nikita dug 🤣 and now the lost Apple Watch and the fact he’s been oan the phone to them has made my day. The fridayest Friday of the century

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wait for Deek to save the day n have already ordered him a new watch.
He will then found the original watch he never wears under the bed and instead of saying, I’ll return the new one, will be like ooooh two watches for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
5 pages in and you’re all still keeping me laughing! The tattlers who don’t follow oor Marions threads are missing out on life! I actually cannot wait for next weeks reveal. I feel we need a count down similar to SS in the style range launch 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.