Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the lost watch can only be in the tat cave or the Polis station in his mop bucket? He doesn’t go anywhere else? If it took you a week to notice you’ve lost your watch, you don’t need a watch Marion.
Ahm buckled wae this thread ma lovelies. I’m belted in ma ain laine for the journee next week. It’s off tae a belter of a start

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
B9E39400-C0A8-4BD4-8383-16F9300DC9CD.jpeg

The poor Apple Watch is probably in one of these boxes!

Or tossed out with his green bathroom decor. Or donated to the charity shop with the bags and bags he gave away before his wee Primark haul. Is this why he got the date so wrong for his decoratoring jurnee, because he cannae find his bespoke watch!

What a week!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That cutting in 😂 did he pay for people to do the decorating last time? I’d want my money back. Swerved right oot of my aine laine here, but it needs saying 😂
Its been cut in, cut out, olaplexed, booted doon the close, and hung back on the walls ma lovelie

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's found the watch stuck under the table 😂😂😂 This is a parody piss take account nae debates!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
He’s FOON IT. HE’S FOON IT. EVERYTHING’S ABSALUUUTLY FINE. HE’S FOON IT.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hahahahaha.

Faith is restored. Hallelujah.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wtf why does he “hate” his life, he found the watch. Stupid wee scrote. They wrinkles on the side of his head are getting deeper and deeper

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.