Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse you ma lovelie! But you’re wrong on this occasion! All furniture is being stored accordingly in the swankiest storage in Paisley! Which might I add is only used by those who are super successful, debt free high flyers! I’ll have you know those sofas are paying full rent! Karmer on your arse! Liar! Jealous! Keyboard warrior! Troll!
Omg howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Excuse you ma lovelie! But you’re wrong on this occasion! All furniture is being stored accordingly in the swankiest storage in Paisley! Which might I add is only used by those who are super successful, debt free high flyers! I’ll have you know those sofas are paying full rent! Karmer on your arse! Liar! Jealous! Keyboard warrior! Troll!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂!!!!!! I’m honestly laughing out loud and my cat is looking at me like she’s ALARMED.

Tat 📦
Tat 📦
Tat 📦
Tat 📦
Tat 📦

😅 it’s so good. A beautiful start to this new dayn of dawn thread ma lovelie x mwah 💎 so aye pure bespokely made

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wait a god damn minute....if it's just wall panelling why did the room need to be totally cleared?? Even if they were replacing the manky skirting they could still work round it.
I'm feart noo, are we gonna lose oor dinner over the new Ponderosa :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
😂👏👏👏 Love all of this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
When he says his furniture is in storage he probably means in his wee lock up that they sometimes have in those types of flats. But obvs he has to make out its far more extravagant than that like his regular holidays abroad to Blackpool🥴
Probably lying on its side on the landing of his boujee flat..so aye nae debates ma luvlee

storage?! lol duck off

View attachment 552817

😂 I had to redo ‘Rayn’ 😉
The best yet ma luvlee now back intae yer ain lain and karma on yer arse mwah mwah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
OMG this thread is only two pages old but I doubt there will be anything funnier than the storage picture :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s 7am on a Friday and I nearly choked on my coffee laughing at this thread. I know I’ll now get through the day with my class of 5 years olds.
Thanks you 😘
Can we take a moment to remember the bath towel and all the other items of Tat that won’t be rejoining the new bits of Tat on the renovation revel.
May they have gone to a better place.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s 7am on a Friday and I nearly choked on my coffee laughing at this thread. I know I’ll now get through the day with my class of 5 years olds.
Thanks you 😘
Can we take a moment to remember the bath towel and all the other items of Tat that won’t be rejoining the new bits of Tat on the renovation revel.
May they have gone to a better place.
We're the gift that keeps on giving and nae debates. Our page our rules. So on , so aye and so forth. I'm disgusted the little bugger is off out for brekie I hope it's outdoor dining only and it rains!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I hope everyone has got their indicators on ready to get out of their ain lane for this new bespoke thread in the colour 'clear' and the scent 'wealthy'. I am howling at the pictures. It's too early for thread to peak

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hello ma lovelies! 😘 💎 I haven't been in here for a while and now we have a new thread 👀 - love it! 🥔 💎

Watching his stories on the train and I'm already thinking "wut?" and "get tae fook"....🙄😂

storage?! lol duck off

View attachment 552817

😂 I had to redo ‘Rayn’ 😉
OMFG!! 👀 💀😂😂 I'm laughing out loud under my boujee 3 layer mask on the train!! 😂😂

storage?! lol duck off

View attachment 552817

😂 I had to redo ‘Rayn’ 😉
OMFG!! 👀 💀😂😂 I'm laughing out loud under my boujee 3 layer mask on the train!! 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone have the tattie heart gif? I saw it on an old thread but can't remember what one.

I’m sorry mazda but I think someone has left a raffia coaster on your breakfast next to your black pudding,🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.