Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent โ€˜money well spentโ€™

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Raw sausage, raw bacon, burnt bread, a pat of dog tit and a glass of piss. Yummy ๐Ÿคค

1C7E1BB0-CB9D-453E-AEB0-20AE10CCAE39.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
We're the gift that keeps on giving and nae debates. Our page our rules. So on , so aye and so forth. I'm disgusted the little bugger is off out for brekie I hope it's outdoor dining only and it rains!
I know itโ€™s only on page two but this should be the next thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Aw ma luvlies I really hope it is panelling in the living room otherwise the title makes me look like a right tit๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone have the tattie heart gif? I saw it on an old thread but can't remember what one.
I searched for this yesterday, both on here and on GIPHY! It was one of Kikiโ€™s classics but I canโ€™t find it ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Iโ€™m swerving out of my lane and going off topic here but imagine if Mario turned out to be a legit parody account? I thought about this and laughed at the idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I searched for this yesterday, both on here and on GIPHY! It was one of Kikiโ€™s classics but I canโ€™t find it ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Iโ€™m swerving out of my lane and going off topic here but imagine if Mario turned out to be a legit parody account? I thought about this and laughed at the idea.
If Marion came out as a parody account Iโ€™d send him a bouquet a flowers with a thank you note attached to it saying โ€œthanks for all the laughs, love from tattle mwah mwahโค๐Ÿ’Žโ€

Anyway, Iโ€™d be impressed if he was a parody account, keeping up a character like Marion for that long must be exhausting.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If Marion came out as a parody account Iโ€™d send him a bouquet a flowers with a thank you note attached to it saying โ€œthanks for all the laughs, love from tattle mwah mwahโค๐Ÿ’Žโ€

Anyway, Iโ€™d be impressed if he was a parody account, keeping up a character like Marion for that long must be exhausting.
Iโ€™m not sure if I would be delighted or disappointed!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Noo I ain't no Mrs Hinch but limescale isn't a particular problem in the West Coast, isn't it my luvlies? ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe itโ€™s just me but I think in Scotland generally there isnโ€™t a limescale problem as the water isnโ€™t hard. What a numpty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lived on the West Coast all my life and never had to use a limescale remover ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ditto. I did buy this when I moved into my own flat in my early 20s. Think it got binned as I quickly found out we don't need it ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Anyway that cackling sound is me swerving back intae my ain lane, my luvlie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry, but for the deep clean? But heโ€™s always โ€œguttingโ€ the place out? How much deep cleaning has this muppet really got to do??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.