Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Living room carpet and sofas were Feb 2020 going by his grid. In Marion's world that's a long time ma lovely.
Aye, he’s has 18 bath mats, 38 wax burners and 356678 wax melts since then 😉🥔❤

Just keeping this in the frame until the button is added

@mammaof3 and anyone else involved in creating Mazdas wiki... Youse are geniuses and I am chanting you on. Another one for the wiki is “practice makes ok” 🤣🤣👍 Mwah mwah

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Had to add in “stay in yer ain lane” - classic, got to the point where a say it in real life and nocunt understands me. but aye that’s just the bespoke language a Marion.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

need to add in “av gutted this full place” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t wait for this subtitles jurnee it’s 100% going to be boujee and gee us hunners a laughs

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That Holly one is the biggest Sheep on the gram. She’s unbearably predictable.
I don’t mind her but the way she buys things purely based on what the latest YouTuber has on their latest vlog is worrying; she’s obsessed with Gemma Louise miles

A media wall? Good investment for someone who never watches Tv.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Mornin ma luvlees ...how urr we aw....does anywan know when the big reveal is ? I may have missed in Marlons ramblings....I want to be ready wae ma stovies joos and criss...its gonna be so boujee and bespoke...so aye back intae ma ain lain I swerve ready with ma indicator for the reveal ...nae debates oan ma page luvlees

• Haha
Mornin ma luvlees ...how urr we aw....does anywan know when the big reveal is ? I may have missed in Marlons ramblings....I want to be ready wae ma stovies joos and criss...its gonna be so boujee and bespoke...so aye back intae ma ain lain I swerve ready with ma indicator for the reveal ...nae debates oan ma page luvlees
All will be revealed when Mario is ready and has it looking all bespoke with the 2 inch naked statue and swingers grass and not before ma lovelie. Instagram isnae his Joab you know. Now take a seat and get some class. Mwah! 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh my days having been a Paisley Buddy at one stage of my life I don't know I have not found this guy earlier. Every night I log into this thread and genuinely I am laughing so much that tears are rolling down my face. I'm trying to keep the laughter in and my husband thinks I'm reading a book... no point in explaining all this to him 😆 I use it as bed time reading as no matter how shite my day is this just makes my day.

I don't see his stories for some reason even thought I've set up an alert ??? Anyways this is the best thread on here without a doubt.

All the decoration he's doing surely he could just sell his make up and have a deposit for a house. I mean come on .....its a proper girls make set up he has ...I spotted Channel amongst other stuff. I don't have a quarter of what he has.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh my days having been a Paisley Buddy at one stage of my life I don't know I have not found this guy earlier. Every night I log into this thread and genuinely I am laughing so much that tears are rolling down my face. I'm trying to keep the laughter in and my husband thinks I'm reading a book... no point in explaining all this to him 😆 I use it as bed time reading as no matter how shite my day is this just makes my day.

I don't see his stories for some reason even thought I've set up an alert ??? Anyways this is the best thread on here without a doubt.

All the decoration he's doing surely he could just sell his make up and have a deposit for a house. I mean come on .....its a proper girls make set up he has ...I spotted Channel amongst other stuff. I don't have a quarter of what he has.
Not forgetting his dyson to dry his 3 hairs and oplex to keep said 3 hairs in plush condition ...so aye ma luvlee

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not forgetting his dyson to dry his 3 hairs and oplex to keep said 3 hairs in plush condition ...so aye ma luvlee
Just added these to the Wiki, along with fuhl rent, the squirrels rats in the attic, and thru the flairboards.

Clutching my ain wee beak laughing hard at some of the pearls on there 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just added these to the Wiki, along with fuhl rent, the squirrels rats in the attic, and thru the flairboards.

Clutching my ain wee beak laughing hard at some of the pearls on there 😂😂😂
In the chapter of jackanories that didnae happen🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

He cannae sell his make up ma lovelie as its aww out of date now. Like him 😂

Is peppergate in the wiki, can't remember 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My lovelies can you imagine if he reveals the living room and it's actually nice, not cluttered with 3 million wax melt burners/candles and a nice comfortable sofa and he reveals his account has been a parody account and also that he is H from line of duty??

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.