Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me he's not ripped up that perfectly good crapet that was only fitted in Feb last year......it will be relaid right??
A media wall to make his already cramped hobbit hole even smaller. The brief will be that he did it for Deek for his gaming and fitbaw. Affirmative! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Called it wayyyyyyyy back when. A media wall that was fashionable 2 year ago. Keeping up with the times as always Marion, just 2 yeat late

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I cannot wait to see his reveal, him and wee Derek sitting with their knees under their chins because there’s no room to stretch their legs out with the new media unit. I would get right back in ma ain lane, but I’m too tightly wedged between the faux fire place, the bespoke canvas and the tapas table.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Well ma lovelies, I didn’t know what a meedya wall was until noo. Av been educated the nyt.

What an absolute waste of space this is going to be if true!

So aye. Back to ma ain lain a go.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I haven't followed Marion for that long, maybe 18 months max, i know i definitely followed him this time last year as this thread kept me amused during lockdown. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure his boujee, bejazzled living room was decorated with a new carpet and all new gifted furniture and accesories about 12-18 months ago? I know he definitely got his Tapas table last year. Why would you do that and then rip it apart when he apparently loved it so much?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I haven't followed Marion for that long, maybe 18 months max, i know i definitely followed him this time last year as this thread kept me amused during lockdown. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure his boujee, bejazzled living room was decorated with a new carpet and all new gifted furniture and accesories about 12-18 months ago? I know he definitely got his Tapas table last year. Why would you do that and then rip it apart when he apparently loved it so much?
He only loves it for the gram. He wanted rid of that salmon beach towel the minute he laid it down.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Living room carpet and sofas were Feb 2020 going by his grid. In Marion's world that's a long time ma lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is surely confirmation that the tapas table won’t be returning. The size of that, plus the couch, multiplied by the media wall and divided by Deek’s PlayStation games would leave them with approximately 3cm of floor space. Every day would be like a game of The Floor is Lava, leapfrogging over furniture to get from one side of the room to the other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Wiki coming along nicely 😂 Does anyone know the origins of 'IBS through the flairs'? I've not been a bonafide member of Mario's mafia long enough, so aye!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mario Instagram storying in his wee hoosecoat in front of the new bespoke fire

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just keeping this in the frame until the button is added

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He only loves it for the gram. He wanted rid of that salmon beach towel the minute he laid it down.
That really is ridiculous to be ripping the room apart just a year on! I know his decor isn't to everyone's taste but surely he liked it before he did it like that! As they say, easy come, easy go!

I remember clearly when he got the Tapas table and beach towel in the colour salmon pink. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe the bespoke tapas table will clutter up the corridor and double as yet another bed/springboard out the windy for oorRayn

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mario Instagram storying in his wee hoosecoat in front of the new bespoke fire
This made me laugh more than it should have. That little wrap hoosecoat he has looks so cheap and nasty, like it's made of fuzzy felt. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Marion now has his own wiki.

I have started it off so feel free to amend and add x

At the moment there seems to be no pink button to click on, and he isn't listed on the wiki page, so the only way to access it is through the link.
Brilliant

Reactions: 6
I have to dip in and out with Mario cuz he really gets on my tits but he does give me a good laugh. Why has he built a media unit to take up half of his flat? As if it wasn’t small enough 🤣 and the Fablon in the kitchen 🤣 Why does he insist on spending his money on all this shite?
On a side note has Rayn tried to escape again recently? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You mean this bespoke garment ma lovelie X mwah 💎
Yes, that's the one ma lovelie. What on earth does he look like?! I remember when he did his Shein haul of loungewear and it included this beauty and 2 piece sets in the colours blush pink and baby blue. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.