Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My lovelies can you imagine if he reveals the living room and it's actually nice, not cluttered with 3 million wax melt burners/candles and a nice comfortable sofa and he reveals his account has been a parody account and also that he is H from line of duty??
Then you woke up ...and realise its Marlon we talking about...so aye 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That Holly one is the biggest Sheep on the gram. She’s unbearably predictable.
you've never came across Nadine Positive Life then😄 I just have a feeling everyone is trying to copy Hinch whos copying Stacey it's all a pure tit show really🤣 they're all sheep and obsessed the fact grown ass adults are getting into debt for bleeping sponges and grey tat accessories amazes me

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can't look atm but I do hope the blind Nakita dug incident is on the wiki 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Just added these to the Wiki, along with fuhl rent, the squirrels rats in the attic, and thru the flairboards.

Clutching my ain wee beak laughing hard at some of the pearls on there 😂😂😂
I hope you didn't forget my favourite giver of hilarity the Blind Nikita Dug, Kaydee ma lovelie?
Tattie hearts to youse aww on this dayn of dawn!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
you've never came across Nadine Positive Life then😄 I just have a feeling everyone is trying to copy Hinch whos copying Stacey it's all a pure tit show really🤣 they're all sheep and obsessed the fact grown ass adults are getting into debt for bleeping sponges and grey tat accessories amazes me
Don’t forget the wax melts! When the wax melt collections come out their wicker boxes and they all start talking about them x

Reactions: 6
Just added these to the Wiki, along with fuhl rent, the squirrels rats in the attic, and thru the flairboards.

Clutching my ain wee beak laughing hard at some of the pearls on there 😂😂😂
Ma lovelie I have been HOWLIN reading his Wiki on this new day of dawn. There are some wee gems on there so aye! Tattie hearts to youse and your efforts 🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
These tattle threads do my little frozen heart the world of good. I was having a rubbish morning and now sitting with tears of laughter streaming down my face!!! I’m off back to ma ain lain (so on and so forth)!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
These tattle threads do my little frozen heart the world of good. I was having a rubbish morning and now sitting with tears of laughter streaming down my face!!! I’m off back to ma ain lain (so on and so forth)!!!
Hope you are ok ma lovelie. 😘 This thread has to be the best on Tattle and it always cheers me up.

Reactions: 12
What is peppergate that you speak of? 🤔
i think pepper gate is saved in one his boy wonder highlight. He was oot of his laine at the shops and a bottle of pepper got spilt at the check outs and he was rude AF about it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ma lovelies, you aw need to get back in yer aine laines and stoap askin when the refurb of the tat cave will be revealed. Marion has telt yeez, aw in good time ma lovelies, aw in good time. He’s back tae work 37 minutes a week, so he’s pyoor busy and canny share much the noo. So just grab and joos n criss and be patient

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ma lovelie I have been HOWLIN reading his Wiki on this new day of dawn. There are some wee gems on there so aye! Tattie hearts to youse and your efforts 🥔❤
Where’s the wiki. I’m getting as blind as Marion?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
FFS I've not seen his stories this week and am hinging on by the fingernails waiting on the big reveal! Has the decorator actually been ma lovelies or did Marion mistakenly book it for 2022?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His caption jurneeee has arrived! Hey Mazda hen, you're not special, every Instagram account has them, not just you, yours is boujee and bespoke I'll give you that, so you're a CLEANER and a NURSE, ok then 😂👌🏻🙄 edited to add, if you use captions you can click on a word to change it if it picks you up wrong, but he isn't that bright to know that 🤪

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.