Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to be thick but what are the wee hats for today? I think wee Melv looks very fetching 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aye the hats are cute and so forth but oor wee Marion needs a paper bag er his napper no a sombrero to cover that mug. so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Looks like the carpet has gone and a whole new fake fireplace.
90883C2B-24D7-4F6E-AE9C-66C331164DD2.png

And someone’s wish has been granted as the skirtings have been ripped off! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It’s very disturbing how excited he is over the big reveal. I’m positive that he’s more excited about the reveal and the likes/comments he’s going to get on his grid post than he is about enjoying the house being newly decorated. He really seems gets off on the attention. I bet Derek has to read out arselicking comments on Marios Instagram to get Moira in the mood whenever he fancies a bit of hanky panky.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Thank duck the skirtings have been given the boot! Next on the list, Mazda:

- skirting in every other part of the bedsit
- door handles that match and aren’t covered in paint
- kitchen door handles that go in any sort of conventional way

Or, ye know... save all that cash and use it to put down a deposit on a place you actually OWN!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ahhh a media wall with built in fire is all he really needs. It’ll half the room in size. What a bleeping plonker.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s very disturbing how excited he is over the big reveal. I’m positive that he’s more excited about the reveal and the likes/comments he’s going to get on his grid post than he is about enjoying the house being newly decorated. He really seems gets off on the attention. I bet Derek has to read out arselicking comments on Marios Instagram to get Moira in the mood whenever he fancies a bit of hanky panky.
Ma lovelie it’s going to be like the Christmas tree again....
Cheap, tacky and hideous!
The tat cave just for smaller with that new built in fireplace ma lovelies. #hobbithole

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A bleeping faux chimney breast 😂😂 I can’t with this bleep anymore. It’s a good job he dissnae own it because he has a knack for devaluing everything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hope he's got permission to put in this media wall. When I was in a coounsil hoose it was in the tenancy book that you had to get permission for major work like that.

If you’re a secure tenant, you have the right to carry out improvements to your property. These include:
  • installing a new gas fire or fireplace
You might need your council’s written permission for work you do

and you have to put things back as you found them otherwise they'll charge you when you leave.

Reactions: 21
Hope he's got permission to put in this media wall. When I was in a coounsil hoose it was in the tenancy book that you had to get permission for major work like that.

If you’re a secure tenant, you have the right to carry out improvements to your property. These include:
  • installing a new gas fire or fireplace
You might need your council’s written permission for work you do

and you have to put things back as you found them otherwise they'll charge you when you leave.
The building he lives in has been on the list for demolition for years apparently. As if you’d bother spending on it. I’d pish myself if they get the rehoming notice next week for the place to be bulldozed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Especially page 282 of Hinch blank book ..so aye nae debates oan ma page luvlees

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not allowed to replace his kitchen worktops but can build a fake fireplace in the living room? Right then. And duck me that kitchen, he’s nearly more wood effects in there than he has wax burners......... sorry no, far to oot ma ain laine there ma lovelies. Reversing right back in.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Surely with the amount of money he pisses up the wall on shite and his absoooolt knowledge about debts and budgets he could use this money to buy a place of his oon?? Just a thought mazda ya Oompa Loompa

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Aw ma luvlies I really hope it is panelling in the living room otherwise the title makes me look like a right tit😂
I look lit a tit noo. Nae panelling, fake fireplace that takes up hawf the room but👌🏽 wonder if the council who he’s paying full rent to know about this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.