Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s gone and done the food shop today? Yet he’s been in aldi in the week too? Why not just get it all in one go in the week!? You only work 32 minutes a day!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He has got to be trolling us now. The chapel candle putter outer and the hair mask.

No wonder I drink. Think I’ll have a double shot of zoflora in my next drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He has got to be trolling us now. The chapel candle putter outer and the hair mask.

No wonder I drink. Think I’ll have a double shot of zoflora in my next drink.
I can’t believe he’s got the cheek to be using £7 a bottle shampoo. He’d be just as well using shower gel for his 3 hairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ma lovelies I’m confused I’ve neglected mazdas thread for weeks.... has he somehow grown a massive mane of hair??? Or is he using that absoooloot stapul of a hair mask on his pubes 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
For 2 men, they really go through a lot of joos 😳 bet they’ve never had a glass of water in their lives. The red kola 🤣 howling! And the hair mask and £7 shampoo when he has next to no hair. He really has a severe spending problem. If he’s comfortable now, imagine how comfortable he’d be if he stopped buying things he doesn’t need?? Millionaire!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh god... this thread has proper made me laugh today!!
bleeping HAIR MASK!!! 😂😂 I hope he does a demo!! 😂😂DEAD 💀 ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A hair mask!! A HAIR MASK!! I’ve more hair on my f**king legs. I do hope he shares a before and after.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I could cry. Shearers candles are my go to brand. I like that they are made in Glasgow and the people in shops are always so nice. Why oh why has this moron ruined them for me. Leave them alone Marion. Stick to your signature stapul Ava scent and stay in your own lane you utter baw bag of a man! Also are all his aftershaves doops? Thought he always wore Tom Ford?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Be a right tight arse like me and change every year and use topcashback - least I've ever got is £25. That's a couple of bottles of wine to help me with homeschooling 👍🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's bought a hair mask 🤣🤣🤣
His pubics and arse hair is longer than his head hair. What a total waste of money. 😂

I could cry. Shearers candles are my go to brand. I like that they are made in Glasgow and the people in shops are always so nice. Why oh why has this moron ruined them for me. Leave them alone Marion. Stick to your signature stapul Ava scent and stay in your own lane you utter baw bag of a man! Also are all his aftershaves doops? Thought he always wore Tom Ford?
He's supposed to rep for avamay, and he's shouting out other brands.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"Tom Ford is ma staypul signature scent"

Shows us a carousel of market stall fakes that barely last an hour and bring your skin out in hives.

Nice one...
20210220_140757.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg send an ambulance I can’t breathe. A hair mask Aaaaaahhhhaaha. That’s done me today, I can’t cope.

A tub that size must last him 5 years for all the 3 hairs he has on his head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s going black in his living room isn’t he? He’ll regret it sooner than he thinks if he is, I had one wall black paper yrs ago and it was so depressing after a while I couldn’t wait to get rid of it 🤣🤭😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now now ma lovelies our Maroon might be using the hair mask for shaving his legs. It’s an absaloot stapul remember.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.