Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fought through the storm to get to wor and thankfully made it hime again. Get that fanny a Knighthood ASAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I bet he was blown half way down the street and got to wor in half the time 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I bet his 3 hairs were almost blown aff his heed! 🤣 It's really tickled me that he's so angry about the weather, can just see him sitting amongst his plush fabrics absolutely raging. Poor Derek having to put up with him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Mario the worrier. At Wor. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What is this?? Marion seems to have his own language going on. No wonder his insta “career” is going down the bog, along with the horrid skid marks. He can barely string a sentence together.
Think he is high off Del Boys wacky backy fumes. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s with all the swearing!! Bloody hell mario ‘WTF bleeping hurricane mother fucker!!!’
😳😳😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He does know that this is a teeny tiny borrower size pot doesn’t he? Like a sample size to try out. It’ll be like the polly pocket mirror all over again 😂

Also, MORE SKINCARE?! When he has so much unused and sitting there festering 🤮 WTF Mario mother fucker?! 😎 ✌ #peaceoothens

2AD5240D-DB9F-454E-8232-6834585D2629.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just finished watching It’s a Sin and cannot believe he didn’t have more to say.
I had a platform like he does I would be screaming about it from the rooftops anyway.
I don’t think he watched it at all. Think he’s watched a trailer and jumped on the bandwagon then jumped straight back off again.
So much forbeing a role model 😉💎🥔

What is this?? Marion seems to have his own language going on. No wonder his insta “career” is going down the bog, along with the horrid skid marks. He can barely string a sentence together.
He does know it’s February. Also known as winter? The weather shouldn’t be a surprise (yesterday was a fluke).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
He's been doing some life goals by looking how much he can borrow for a mortgage.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
If Marion had a garden it would have that grey fake turf I’ve seen online. OR it would be a replica of hinchs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.