Cleaning with Mario #30 A tat cave in Paisley born & raised in ma hoosecoat I spend ma day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies! I'm new tae this wee thread so please bear with us an feel free to put me back in ma ain laine but does Mario really have room spray in the scent FLASH BATHROOM? Is this real life or naw ma lovelies?
Aye but he has a theme going, what with the bathroom cabinet in the living room and the salmon pink bath mat under the table! 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 398822

Oor Marion, shittin all day every day
I know he’s thick but surely even he knows that eating shite like that is causing his sore stomachs? I feel like I need a shite just looking at it!

I had to go and look at the menu to see what he actually had - it’s popcorn chicken & chips with peri peri salt. But of course that wouldn’t be boujee and bespoke enough for oor Marion!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Ah a beautiful new thread, and Mazda is celebrating with the most shocking looking food I’ve ever seen. Surly they serve better in prison?

Anyways why does he have a ring door bell? Does he think his “fans” will come stalking?

Anyways I’m getting back in ma laine.
I shall celebrate this bespoke new thread with some ritz crackers and tiny pickled onions, some criss and in a glitter wine glass, I’ll have some irn bru
A full blown spread.
While I spray some flash bathroom spray.
Cheers ma lovelies!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
His diet is terrible! I have a relatively balanced diet and I definitely indulge a bit too much but he makes me feel like I’m extra healthy! He will probably end up with gallstones. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him with an actual vegetable on his plate that isn’t a fried tattie.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His diet is terrible! I have a relatively balanced diet and I definitely indulge a bit too much but he makes me feel like I’m extra healthy! He will probably end up with gallstones. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him with an actual vegetable on his plate that isn’t a fried tattie.
There's 2 pickled onions on top of the chips ma lovelie so take a seat and get some class 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I know he’s thick but surely even he knows that eating shite like that is causing his sore stomachs? I feel like I need a shite just looking at it!

I had to go and look at the menu to see what he actually had - it’s popcorn chicken & chips with peri peri salt. But of course that wouldn’t be boujee and bespoke enough for oor Marion!
Cue him posting ramorra that he didnae sleep, has a fair thirst oan him, has a heidache and/or IBS through the roof. That much salt and tit food does that to a person. Got ma bespoke bingo card at the ready ma lovely (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 17

The pop corn chicken was probs purchased from Iceland and sold to Marion at double the price. That’s our Marion all over the twitty legged fool

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He will be up at 5am cleaning the place from tap ta bottom while watching the ring bell to see if anyone is at his door

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Feel free to put me back in ma ain lane but when did he ever go out pre-COVID?

I’m ages with Marion and pre-COVID I would have a day/night out/in with my friends minimum once a month. Why do him and Derek not have any friends? I mean surely there must be someone out there on their wave length, scary thought but there must be!
They used to go to the bingo together, really. 😂

He NEEDS security to protect Paisley Palace you bastards.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Hello ma lovelies! I'm new tae this wee thread so please bear with us an feel free to put me back in ma ain laine but does Mario really have room spray in the scent FLASH BATHROOM? Is this real life or naw ma lovelies?
Yes he does! It's is also available in a waxmelt. In this thread we all stay in our ain lane so keep that in mind. You will get korma on your ass if you stray out if it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.