Cleaning with Mario #30 A tat cave in Paisley born & raised in ma hoosecoat I spend ma day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay that ring doorbell is as big a waste of money as that dyson hairdryer 😳 he lives in a block of flats with security entry!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Wit the actual duck does Marlon need a ring doorbell fur?! Oh my god, that’s made my day! He’ll be able to check waes in his ain lane when he’s cleaning shite at the cop shoap

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Morning on this new day of dawn ma lovelies, I’m just taking a seat and getting some class remembering that God gave me a spine so ahm usin it. Spine bright 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god why the duck would he need a ring doorbell? They need to buzz someone in first!? Oh my god the stupidity is phenomenal

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The Ring door bell confirms he has a definite spending problem.
What a tool 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Can’t believe he’s bought a ring bell 😂😂😂

I wonder if he’s been having bother with HERMES again and so forth.

He’s literally out the house 3 hours a day to polish the truncheons in the local police station.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What a great new day of dawn and new boujee thread. Why does he need a ring doorbell? He cannot see shite go passed him!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The ring doorbell is for his new hoose, the one he hasn't got cos can't afford it, same as the car key fob.
I'm buying a set of handcuffs and chains to keep Jason Momoa safe, the Jason Momoa I don't have. 😭😂🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Puffafuckinpepper on your bagels anyone?
#peppergate2

If you know you know ma lovelies 😄😄

• Haha
Oh my god the ring door bell!! Why? He lives on the top floor of a block of flats (hi mazda, yeah we know where you live) that also has secure entry, why would he need that? Is he spying on his next door neighbour? If his door faces their door directly and I was the neighbour I'd be straight onto the cooncil for invasion of privacy, fuckin walloper, he's got issues that boy. And another point, everytime its bedsheet washing day the mattress protector is always still on when he shows us the stripped bed, does the manky little fucker not wash it regularly or at all?? 🤢 That's my rant, what a cockwommble fucktard.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He really is the gift that keeps on giving....a ring fuckin door bell....why in gods name does he need that...is it not a security entry flat...so if nobody gets in then they cannae ring the bell.....knob!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I woke up laughing I dreamt the window cleaner was one of you lot with a Go Pro!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
More Economics_with_mario this morning with a bleeping Ring doorbell 😱 he really cannot stand not having all the insta home account gadgets, can he?

I can’t even fadum the logistics of how it would work when you live in a block of flats..... if a delivery person comes and you’re not in, it’s not even going to connect to the Ring bell because they won’t be able to get access to the building in the first place!

He is such an oddball🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He's really not thought the doorbell thing through has he?

Lost all plausible deniability for not being appropriately attired before opening the door 😉

• Haha
He could have a deposit for a house in 2 years if he stopped buying so much crap it's literally £100s of pounds every week. He should sit down and add it all up there's no need x

I thought I’d seen it all...and then he buys a ring doorbell. We are only 3 weeks into the year and he’s already bought the most useless product ever for his flat. That can’t be topped!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The ring doorbell has floored me 😂 what is he trying to conserve energy by not having to take the 3 steps to the door? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
All of the appliances still on their coasters in the middle of the counter 😂
329CB233-A1E7-4F57-9152-E8ACE4F6E307.jpeg

Don’t even get me started on him having a bleeping ring doorbell 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
94040375aa32e7b66510d82219231280.jpg

Ring door bell wtf about as useful for him as the framed WiFi code pish he bought so aye ma lovelies mwah mwah mwah 💎 💎 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.