Cleaning with Mario #30 A tat cave in Paisley born & raised in ma hoosecoat I spend ma day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread. I had to unfollow him a while ago. He’s far too annoying to listen to everyday but my god. Wtf does he need a ring door bell for? I’m done 😂 the amount of tit he buys is just ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 399414

The main question being: what’s the bleeping point?
Who thinks “I’d like a ring doorbell but o have some questions. Oh I know, I’ll ask the guy who has just bought one, hasn’t had time to actually use it and try it out. Oh and has a door entry system so knows who is at his door as he lets them in. And if he doesn’t let them in then the doorbell won’t pick them up. Yeah he’s a good person to ask” 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Right .... seriously you little jumped up parasite, who in their right bleeping mind would be asking you this apart from, ‘WHAT YOUSE NEED THAT FUR”
He’s hurting my brain, he’s lost the bleeping plot & the bleep jumps from oils, to waxMelts, to a definite IBS takeOut & now he’s got questions on a bleeping door ringer/bell...
. I can’t fadum normal life anymore, what a pure simpleton🙄🤨

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The only thing the ring doorbell will see is the rats running up and doon the stairs fae the loft... Utter cockwomble so aye ma lovelies mwah mwah mwah 💎 💎 mwah 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
His area is a bit rough isn't it? Won't the ring doorbell just get nicked?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Preparing myself for the incoming Doorbell journey. So, his buzzer goes, he answers the phone thing, and at THAT point finds out who it is and can decide wether to allow them access or not. If they are granted access to the block of flats and make their way up to the boujee tat cave, he now still apparently requires a doorbell with video footage of said person 🤯
I think I can say with confidence this is my favourite “shite Mazda saw on Instagram, bought but didn’t need” purchase ever. The hot drinks station in the colour plywood is a close second.
And finally, why would a grown man order popcorn chicken from a chippy? I thought that stuff was only on the kids menu.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Preparing myself for the incoming Doorbell journey. So, his buzzer goes, he answers the phone thing, and at THAT point finds out who it is and can decide wether to allow them access or not. If they are granted access to the block of flats and make their way up to the boujee tat cave, he now still apparently requires a doorbell with video footage of said person 🤯
I think I can say with confidence this is my favourite “shite Mazda saw on Instagram, bought but didn’t need” purchase ever. The hot drinks station in the colour plywood is a close second.
And finally, why would a grown man order popcorn chicken from a chippy? I thought that stuff was only on the kids menu.
You are forgetting the station for his hairdryer and straighteners my lovelie. Spine brite

• Haha
Reactions: 25
One of the twinkles got a ring door bell recently probs copying them as he seems to sook up their arse frequently....guessing coz they’ve got everything marion hasn’t 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate to step out of my Laine and I especially hate to defend Marion. Some blocks of flats you can get in most of the day if the service buzzer is on. Also do we know if secure entry works. If he is in a rough area it’s not uncommon for the doors to get forced open when people loose fobs/keys etc. Or people want to do a shite in the close. If he rents from council they will possibly not allow ring door bells though. He would have to put a sign up and tell all his neighbours he is installing it.

Anyway ma post ma rules. If you don’t like it karmer on your arse. Layers ma lovelies 🥔💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why the duck does he have a ring doorbell? He stays in a block of flats!! Ig has an entry system 🙄 another waste of money 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hello ma lovelies! I'm new tae this wee thread so please bear with us an feel free to put me back in ma ain laine but does Mario really have room spray in the scent FLASH BATHROOM? Is this real life or naw ma lovelies?
I know lol...ive just seen.. Flash bathroom scent?? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bloody doorbell.... he’s ‘absoloooootly lovin it’
Hasn’t he just bought it?? It’s Sunday... surely he hasn’t had any deliveries! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Worth the wait🤣 Sunday Shammy shake. He’s one of a kind ( thank duck) 😂
This has finished me off 😂😂😂 I had one too many gin joooosssss last night and this was the hangover tonic I never knew I needed 😂😂😂
My granny wouldn't even wear that hoosecoat 🤣

Strap in for the Ring doorbell jurrnneyyyy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.