Cleaning with Mario #30 A tat cave in Paisley born & raised in ma hoosecoat I spend ma day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay that ring doorbell is as big a waste of money as that dyson hairdryer 😳 he lives in a block of flats with security entry!
That finished me off this morning 🤣 maybe his getting it so he can spy all the bailiffs when all this credit spending catches up with him

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Scrub daddies..... in the colour grey!!!!
And soon to be in the scent of shite 😂🤣

So a year or so back BT we’re giving away those ring doorbells free with a new contract I think. Anyhoo ma maw got one and gave it to me, I read a tit tonne of bad reviews on it (the main one being it drains your broadband) so I sold it on ebay for £75. .... spine bright marigold and stop being a dumb shite 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A ring doorbell, Jesus Christ! Who’s gonna fit it, they’ve not got a brain cell between them 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This doorbell is the best thing to happen since the Dyson hairdryer 😂

*Hands everyone Tap-ass, Criss and Joooossss (in the flavour Gin) to celebrate*

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This doorbell is the best thing to happen since the Dyson hairdryer 😂

*Hands everyone Tap-ass, Criss and Joooossss (in the flavour Gin) to celebrate*
I’ll have mine served in a disco baw tumler fae the bar ma lovelie x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ring Doorbell AND his wifi password posted on the wall in his hall.......those doorbells can be easily hacked and he's just asking for it. Not sure anyone would be that interested in our messing with oor Marions wifi but it takes all sorts. Was going to tell him....but I can't be arsed ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He's just spanked around £50 on Ava May shite , seriously 🙄. I really don't get how he can afford to spend like he does so aye mwah mwah

• Haha
  • Wow
My scent oils just arrived for my diffuser. Sorry Marion I bought them for a supplier at a fraction of the price you Ava May are flogging them for 🙄 I’m no instant hun , hunz 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's just spanked around £50 on Ava May shite , seriously 🙄. I really don't get how he can afford to spend like he does so aye mwah mwah
But they are all his favourite ma lovelie. His page his rules and so forth. You know how much he raves about flash bathroom.... who the hell wants their whole home to smell like a synthetic cleaning product. Maybe I need to sit down and get my self some class and get back in my ain Laine. I just can’t fadum it.

Also he charges his bed a lot. I feel he sometimes changes it more than once a week? Is this normal? Asking for a friend........ spine bright my lovelies 🥔 🥔🥔

Reactions: 20
Thank gawd for that! I was worried that he didn’t order enough criss with his weekly shop. At least I can rest easy now
DB02EDEE-A6A8-4E0F-8473-A824E9554E06.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I just saw an advert for Ring security cameras. I am praying he buys that too. 🤞🏼

After a hectic Saturday av just sat doon with a big bottle of Barr’s cola and grab bag a salt and vinegar quavers. Ma IBS will be through the flairboards circa 10pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Today's 'Defuser' has been brought to you in the colour 'Crome' and the shape 'Anal Douche'
You're welcome 😑
Polish_20210123_160738757.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Oh my god why the duck would he need a ring doorbell? They need to buzz someone in first!? Oh my god the stupidity is phenomenal
Maybees he feels his 'insta fame' is getting too much noo ma lovelies and he needs tae protect his wee Hobbit Hoose ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've not unblocked him yet today to catch up on his cray cray stories but after reading here I can't wait to see his ring and anal douche 👀💎

• Haha
Feel free to put me back in ma ain lane but when did he ever go out pre-COVID?

I’m ages with Marion and pre-COVID I would have a day/night out/in with my friends minimum once a month. Why do him and Derek not have any friends? I mean surely there must be someone out there on their wave length, scary thought but there must be!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Feel free to put me back in ma ain lane but when did he ever go out pre-COVID?

I’m ages with Marion and pre-COVID I would have a day/night out/in with my friends minimum once a month. Why do him and Derek not have any friends? I mean surely there must be someone out there on their wave length, scary thought but there must be!
He goes out at Christmas with his bingo winged army that most likely reek of old piss and mints

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello ma lovelies! I'm new tae this wee thread so please bear with us an feel free to put me back in ma ain laine but does Mario really have room spray in the scent FLASH BATHROOM? Is this real life or naw ma lovelies?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.