Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrMac83

R.I.P Hot chocolate station in the colour plywood and the scent damp 💎💎

Edit. Thinking about it did the boiler really leak that much water? I call bullshit on broken boiler. He went oan about his boujee bespoke drink station so much and how he loved it that he can’t just make it disappear. I think like the Crisssssmaas tree he is now sick of looking at it so it had to go 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
“It’s COVID, it’s a danger. Am no taking any risks” - Well Marion, ya big nosed prick, COVID was around when you swanned off to your sisters for dinner at Christmas or the day you went a walk with Derek and a look around B&M. And YOU DONT WEAR A FUCKING MASK! You’ve been taking risks, you’ve been putting peoples lives at risk!

And you don’t have a choice to get the work done - ITS FUCKING ILLEGAL!

*screams*

Right, am away to ma bed shaking with the rage that’s bespowed upon me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Paisley Penthouse with its own Ring bell, poor Rayn trapped in plush prison hell.

nae debates ☝🏼

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

BananaClub

Chatty Member
Climb to fame ..Manchild just blocked me for asking how he managed to cross the road yesterday when he said he can only cross road if Derek there .. but it’s fine I will just used my other account that’s the one where I pretend to like him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47

WookieCookie

94040375aa32e7b66510d82219231280.jpg

Ring door bell wtf about as useful for him as the framed WiFi code pish he bought so aye ma lovelies mwah mwah mwah 💎 💎 💎

• Haha
  • Heart

D2theyawn

I still cannae get over they stories the night lads. Honestly I think am mentally traumatised. I blacked out and when I came around again by the ping of the micro-wavy ( cheeky wee rustlers) I found myself leaning intae the fridge squeezing primula cheese intae ma mouth, it’s the big tube lads the wan I keep for the weekend to have with my non cheese cheeseboard with the nice wee Morrison’s brooshettar. Fancy. Anyhow I’m in a bastard of a mood now and I’ve just roared at the weans for being lazy bastards cos there’s nae glasses left for ma joos so I had to drink ma G&T ootae ma gid santa mug aff ma drinks station in the colour plywood in the scent abysmal. Anyhow av nuthin else tae tell youse lads am depressed as fuck, my weans are lazy bastards and the only joy in my life right now is that my husband is on night shifts and I get the bed to masel. Happy fucking days. Tattie harts tae youse aw.

• Haha
  • Heart

D2theyawn

Naw naw fucking naw 🤣🤣he’s making out that he’s made this decision not to have the work done in his house 🤣🤣 I think you’ll find that it’s the bastard law not to have trades in her hoose ya wee scrote bag!! I wonder how many ladders he needed to climb up onto that pedestal of his 🧐 i honestly want every single arse wipe who blows smoke up his arse to get piles toothache and nits. Bastards

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Maggie28

VIP Member
Is he adding a conservatory?
No, he is going big or going home. He is having a loft conversion with guest bedroom walk-in wardrobe with en-suite
The wallpaper will be bespoke rat scratches and he’ll have plush pink furniture from Danyell amd he’ll have an extra large storage cupboard for all his hoovers and steam mops!
He’ll get a beautiful new bath mat and the shower will be made from Scottish plastic.
Nothing but the best for our Mazda.

Oh And he’ll have a wrought iron balcony that he will do his daily stories on, so he can speak to the masses. Just like the pope does.
Once Derek passes his driving tests, he’ll have his own Pope mobile. But it will be his own Mario kart!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Rocketllama

Chatty Member
Okay that ring doorbell is as big a waste of money as that dyson hairdryer 😳 he lives in a block of flats with security entry!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Poptart

VIP Member
Anyone else reckon him and Derek spent last night taking it in turns to go outside and ring the doorbell so they could see the notifications on their phones and apple watches......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I’m sure the drug dealer next door is going to love having Mazda’s cctv on the landing filming all the comings and going’s. Give it a week before it disappears 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I love the way he sprays disinfectant all over the herbs and spices. Nae wonder he’s never off the toilet. Stovies in the taste electrify fabulousa, my fav. 💎

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Auch wit a treat fur a Friday night.

Ive got a couple of earns tae run then I’ll park Ma arse doon with a fabulousa martini in the taste desperate. 🍸

• Haha
  • Heart

MrMac83

Greedy mo fo sitting eating Chinese food as if he disny have a care in the world or IBS that is through the flairboards at the best of times. Self-absorbed Chinese eating wee scrotum so he is
I hope one day to visit China when this is all over and eat fresh chicken balls, chips and curry sauce while sitting at the foot of the Great Wall. Is there anything more authentically Chinese ma lovelies 💎💎 spine bright

Thread suggestion: Lying with Mario - Boiler on the brink steaming waater in the sink.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

NOID-phal

VIP Member
He's not trapped at home, he's still got a job, can pay his bills rent and wax melt addiction, wtf is he moaning about. He didn't go on holiday or travel anywhere. He needs to read and listen outside of his insta hun bubble, some people are truly suffering.
I think that mother of the bride hoosecoat is my fave outfit of his, beyond terrible. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

NOID-phal

VIP Member
The ring doorbell is for his new hoose, the one he hasn't got cos can't afford it, same as the car key fob.
I'm buying a set of handcuffs and chains to keep Jason Momoa safe, the Jason Momoa I don't have. 😭😂🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 41