Cleaning with Mario #30 A tat cave in Paisley born & raised in ma hoosecoat I spend ma day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, me again, and when he walked away the husband of Michelle said “you’ve done the best oot of us aw”...

Assume he realises how much workies actually get paid vs a part time cleaner.

no wonder a take a drink!
Omg is that what he said? Ffs and I thought my interpretation was bad. I've just cringed inside my own 'arris!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What I don't understand is M now has new brows, new teef, new skin and is now blind. I'm not sure how recognizable he now actually is. The only thing that remains the same is his accent and in an area full of Scots they all blend in. Unless you can spot an old school friend a mile off from the way they swagger I'm calling bullshit
He's tiny, with a distinctive hairdon't and a nose you can see from space. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I was looking at an old post of mine there (for reference purposes 😜) and realised @cleaningupthecrap has been AWOL since 4th October...
If you see this I do hope you are safe & well ma lovelie!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20210126_223552.jpg

Yeah because that's the only thing that has changed the last couple of years..thank Christ were not in a pandemic or anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have a disgusting image of Mario in his wahful jammies with a wee semi watching Bridgerton in bed 🤢

Please pass the bleach for my brain.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
These threads are too funny. I've decided to start this journey from the beginning on #thread 1!! He's like a good book that you just keep reading over and over again. I'll see you all in about 3 weeks x
Wait until you get to threads about the rats and the council kicking his door in. Absolute gold.

• Haha
I just went through the most liked posts on the threads and I must say this is 100% the funniest thread on here🤣😂🤣 Made me shed a tear so it did

thank you ma luvlies for cheering up my night🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg so this is where aw the ‘trolls’ hang oot 😂 how have I just found this site??

right wtf is the deal with the teeth and the brows - did he get wallies or did he get braces?

wits the beef with seksy deksy - is he no the full shillin? He seems a bit like thon from little Britain in the chair.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve just watched his trolling highlight....why is he acting like he’s got the mafia after him and they are going to kill him? 🧐😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Omfg what an absolute prick, who does he actually think he is, if I was this man who accosted him in the street I’d be raging by now n want to smash his ugly face in, if in fact it did happen, he’s so condescending, head! 🤭😡

Reactions: 9
LOL at your attention to detail. How do you feel about his skirting? It's the hair that annoys me most, why can't he see how bad it all is.

And he got the antique apple watch to track his steps. 😂
Nae debates ma lovelies on the door handles and skirting, I have built this hoose fay the grun up🤣.
The handles and skirting annoy me too🤮

Can we just take the time to appreciate these pics🤣🤣2 insta fannies when they met in Primark🤣🤣.
Is the workie in hi viz story made up just like the postman and nikita dug, yeh I think so, anyway ma lovelies tonnes a love🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a disgusting image of Mario in his wahful jammies with a wee semi watching Bridgerton in bed 🤢

Please pass the bleach for my brain.
I can definitely see Mario as a shy young lady.

I’ve just watched his trolling highlight....why is he acting like he’s got the mafia after him and they are going to kill him? 🧐😂😂
I think he means us. All we want to do is take him to get his hair cut properly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Omg so this is where aw the ‘trolls’ hang oot 😂 how have I just found this site??

right wtf is the deal with the teeth and the brows - did he get wallies or did he get braces?

wits the beef with seksy deksy - is he no the full shillin? He seems a bit like thon from little Britain in the chair.
Hello ma lovelie 💎

This is indeed where we aw hing oot - I’ll pour you a wee martini in the taste electrify fabulousa and a wee bowl a criss.

We have wan rule here - stay in yer ain lane or there will be karmer oan yer arse!

Mwah mwah mwah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I have visions of his shroom getting a wee excited and I don't want them in my head

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Easy Mario if you are bored oot your scrub daddies during Lockdown join Tattle 😉

Bless You My Lovelies 🙏🏻
02C8962D-7F69-47FD-934D-8CE86B850A8C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.