Cleaning with Mario #30 A tat cave in Paisley born & raised in ma hoosecoat I spend ma day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched his trolling highlight....why is he acting like he’s got the mafia after him and they are going to kill him? 🧐😂😂
I watched this aswell 😂 he wasn’t terrified of mentioning it but he was scared 😂 he loves the attention of it all.

Reactions: 5
Am I reading too much into his stories or has he or someone close to him had Covid? It also reads like he wasn’t sticking to the rules before 🙊

Reactions: 17
Am I reading too much into his stories or has he or someone close to him had Covid? It also reads like he wasn’t sticking to the rules before 🙊
Yeah how do you stick to the rules more than ever? Having said that he'll still have a few 'essentials' from B&M soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah I thought this a couple of weeks ago, he's slowly been dropping hints at that, their household or someone close has definitely been affected and it's made him panic, and about time too, in true mazda style he's a year behind everyone, even with a pandemic, he's a bleep, horrible word, reserved for actual cunts like him 😂
And he's admitted he wasn't following the guidelines or the law in some cases, he is funny at times, inadvertently, but I despair of this bleep bag of a boy most of the time. Hello mazda hen 👋 Glad you're staying safe and thinking of others.....a year after the rest of the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It definitely sounds like that, and we know he wasn’t sticking to the rules before. Remember at the start he was all “corona corona” all mocking as if it wasn’t serious. Prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well tbh it’s not his decision so I don’t know what he is blabbering on about.
Aye he could get a cowboy in who doesn’t care about the regulations but then he couldn’t do that cos he’s so famous 🙄🤣
He’s in a bleeping huff cos he can’t do what he likes but playing the martyr by doing what the rest of have to do.
Aww diddums just get ur facemask on when your pretending not to be browsing BnM 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah I thought this a couple of weeks ago, he's slowly been dropping hints at that, their household or someone close has definitely been affected and it's made him panic, and about time too, in true mazda style he's a year behind everyone, even with a pandemic, he's a bleep, horrible word, reserved for actual cunts like him 😂
And he's admitted he wasn't following the guidelines or the law in some cases, he is funny at times, inadvertently, but I despair of this bleep bag of a boy most of the time. Hello mazda hen 👋 Glad you're staying safe and thinking of others.....a year after the rest of the world.
Its not stopping him ordering off eBay and making the delivery drivers venture out to deliver his non essentials though

Reactions: 11
You just know that by the time he is able to get the panelling down he will have already moved on to the next trend. I honestly feel so bad for Derek.
That flat was HIS and he was good enough to get Mario move in and Mario swoops in and claims it as his own.
He makes all the decisions, he decides if and when they decorate, he chooses the colour scheme, he chooses all the accessories, he chooses all the bedding and curtains. He decides they’re both getting Christmas Eve boxes and then proceeds to embarrass and humiliate a fully grown man (who he is supposed to love) by showing off his new Christmas pj’s and hot chocolate stirrers. Dereks friends and family must see how fucked up this situation is. I reckon he knew that Derek was a soft touch and just railroaded in and took the flat over as his. Very sad and weird set up those two have. It’s definitely not normal that’s for fuckin sure.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
The way he babbles on is ridiculous. Can you imagine him in a court room giving evidence for something? GET TO THE POINT YOU IMBECILE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The way he babbles on is ridiculous. Can you imagine him in a court room giving evidence for something? GET TO THE POINT YOU IMBECILE!!!
I would feel so sorry for the transcriber person. I can’t remember what they’re called, sorry hens. Am in a food coma 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How many times can someone refer to themselves? I think he said our/us once, maybe twice.
It’s Mario’s page, his rules, his journey, his hoose 🙄 I wonder if he’d even notice if Derek wasn’t there. Probably just miss his credit card 💳😒

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I wonder if deeks week off what actually self isolating due to covid
I thought at the time he said Derek has ten days off, although I might have imagined it. I thought it was weird because usually it would be a long weekend or a week, I thought it strange he said ten days, so I wonder if someone at M&S tested positive?

Reactions: 13
He must think we fell out the tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Mario, we know you better than you know yourself, you self centred idiot 👊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hello ma lovelie 💎

This is indeed where we aw hing oot - I’ll pour you a wee martini in the taste electrify fabulousa and a wee bowl a criss.

We have wan rule here - stay in yer ain lane or there will be karmer oan yer arse!

Mwah mwah mwah
Howling 😂😂😂
Thanks ma lovelie 💖💖💖
Just finished work so here for the latest on Moron Mario 👀

Hope yous huv aw hud a guid day ma lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have to laugh, I was having a wee argument with my partner and he ended up dropping his pasta in the sink when draining the water. Had such a laugh as I said to myself karma on yer arse! 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.