Cleaning with Mario #30 A tat cave in Paisley born & raised in ma hoosecoat I spend ma day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wee Mazda’s got that one covered! Scroll for 20 minutes to get to the highlight titled “My Problem” and enjoy the journey 💎 😬
He's had a newish procedure done, it worked, he said so himself. I'm sceptical how much of a sight problem he has now. He never wears glasses, just squints at his phone, I can't see anything without my specs. 😭😂🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's had a newish procedure done, it worked, he said so himself. I'm sceptical how much of a sight problem he has now. He never wears glasses, just squints at his phone, I can't see anything without my specs. 😭😂🤡
How can he be a cleaner if he can't fuckin see?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He really is a slavering hole.
I can just see his high school bully running across the road in front of hunners of work colleagues just to fawn all over Mario.....that’s today’s episode of things that definitely didn’t happen.
why on earth would you not share it the day it (didn’t) happen instead of waiting 4/5 days before Storying it.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If its not a flower display on the cooker its a plant over the toilet flush🤣🤣jesus christ!!
I wish he would stop showing the toilet it takes me back to the skids and baw hair’s on it ma lovelies🤮but aye ma lovelies they are my baw hairs, so nae debates and I am in ma ane lane🤣

It was a well used word when I was younger but I have not heard it for years it made me laugh🤣🤣
I just can’t believe how much tat he’s got in that bathroom! It would look so much better without it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another episode of “Things that never happened with Mario”.

Wonder whatever happened to Claire and her son Adam that he “met” in the street.

Now the unnamed workie and his wife Michelle.

Note both stories link to how he was bullied and how hard it was to come out.

And that takes me nicely onto Russell T Davies new drama, It’s A Sin. As a gay man myself I was so touched by the show and highlights how hard members of our community had it during the AIDS crisis. If I had a platform like Mario I would be using it to talk about things like that, especially as a gay man. But obv I know he won’t because he’s a selfish bleep. He wouldn’t be able to watch the show because there’s too much sex and he couldn’t even watch Naked Attraction.

Anyway, rant over. Hope youse aw have a lovely Tuesday trolls.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
He seems the type of person to carry business cards with his signature on them to hand out to all these fans that don't approach him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Plot twist: The guy that didn't approach him in the street the other day was the owner of the blind nakita dug that chased him throught the fence.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So he walks to work always, sometimes, coz ye nooo hoo he luvs te walk. Aye Marion carry on dick!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wee Mazda’s got that one covered! Scroll for 20 minutes to get to the highlight titled “My Problem” and enjoy the journey 💎 😬
Thank yee ma wee lovelie!
I honestly thought he’d been saying Kerry katona disease 😂😂😂😂😂
WTF would you ignore such a diagnosis? Cos that always works out well doesn’t it?
If he is as visually impaired as he makes out surely he would be wearing glasses?? Or contacts?? If it affects him so badly that he can’t see roadworks properly he’s surely a danger to himself while out and about?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it just me, or is he actually getting uglier? The nose seems to be growing? Or his head is shrinking?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh ma luvlees I just aboot broke ma ankle dashing over here , so it looks like the cooncil have given him a fuhl rent scalp ,I also wondered where his story about things that never happened was taking is , I really thought he was gonna say something so far fetched like his wee button mushroom was hanging oot but no it was something much less believable ..so aye ma luvlees yeez aww kno

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.