Cleaning with Mario #30 A tat cave in Paisley born & raised in ma hoosecoat I spend ma day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says his decorating isn’t essential (which it isn’t) but he was quite happy to have multiple workmen in to check over his dryer and sort it when he even said himself he could live with out it 🤔

Reactions: 31
Naw naw bleeping naw 🤣🤣he’s making out that he’s made this decision not to have the work done in his house 🤣🤣 I think you’ll find that it’s the bastard law not to have trades in her hoose ya wee scrote bag!! I wonder how many ladders he needed to climb up onto that pedestal of his 🧐 i honestly want every single arse wipe who blows smoke up his arse to get piles toothache and nits. Bastards

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
How have I managed to get to my age and not come across this new word 'besporing' fae marion or is it Marjorie dain his ain bespoke language again ma luvlees?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone seen tonight’s waffuling?

‘a dunno if ye’s have noticed but it’s been a long time since av done a shopping haul on here cos it’s just no essential’

he’s definitely been reading on here 😂😂😂

we see you mario hen with yer b&m trips for stock cubes and sandpaper bed sheets

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Naw naw bleeping naw 🤣🤣he’s making out that he’s made this decision not to have the work done in his house 🤣🤣 I think you’ll find that it’s the bastard law not to have trades in her hoose ya wee scrote bag!! I wonder how many ladders he needed to climb up onto that pedestal of his 🧐 i honestly want every single arse wipe who blows smoke up his arse to get piles toothache and nits. Bastards
Nits 😂😂😂😂😂 am dying ma lovely

Bespow bespow bespow.... 🤣🤣 aye nae bother your royal highness 🙄🙄
WIT is he actually SAYING?

Bisto?
Bestowed?
Besto?
Bespoke?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He's still prattling on about it!.
Mario, shut up and sit down, because you're digging yourself into a deeper hole you idiot 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Regardless of Marios size, it has been bespowed (not a typo ma lovelies, bespowed) upon him. That sentence took my mind to places I'm not sure I can get back from ma lovelies ... 🍄 I feel the need to jump right oot ma lane 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What have I just watched?has anyone else Googled the actual meaning of bestowed? Who wants to set up a crowd funding page so we can employ a translator to work on our behalf.? Why do I invest so much time on trying to understand what he's saying? I'm baffled

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also, he has made the choice not to go ahead? Please tell me to sit doon and get some class if I am mistaken here, but isn't it law in Scotland now that cosmetic diy type things cannot go ahead in lockdown? Karma on my arse if I am incorrect here x

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ma View
Ma Opinion
Ma Page

Oh aye n incidentally scottish law stopping you more to the point!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
And... he’s not been going to shops for a wonder round?!!!!! Whattt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
is anyone here from near his hometown?

I’m from the three towns and remember him getting the sack from next clearance in Irvine for pilfering and then having to go and work in primark instead

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
is anyone here from near his hometown?

I’m from the three towns and remember him getting the sack from next clearance in Irvine for pilfering and then having to go and work in primark instead
Ooh, we've heard variations of this before, do you have receipts ma lovelie?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also, he has made the choice not to go ahead? Please tell me to sit doon and get some class if I am mistaken here, but isn't it law in Scotland now that cosmetic diy type things cannot go ahead in lockdown? Karma on my arse if I am incorrect here x
Sit doon and get some class. Oor Nicola has bespowed rules upon us. Marion is exempt as he is basically classed as an essential service to his followers on his platform so aye. His page his opinion his decisions to bespow upon us. So aye and so forth karmar on your arse ma lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.