Cleaning with Mario #30 A tat cave in Paisley born & raised in ma hoosecoat I spend ma day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah so this ex classmate asshole builder stood with his workmates watching Marion, before running up to declare that he's a changed man now with a wife and kid.
And If that bullshit wasn't cringe enough, before leaving he turned to him and said......

"Mario im cheering youse on all the way and in effect youse had the laugh with us all..."

Pass the fabulosa wipes im tearing up here!
😢🤥

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
These threads are too funny. I've decided to start this journey from the beginning on #thread 1!! He's like a good book that you just keep reading over and over again. I'll see you all in about 3 weeks x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Don’t forget everyone, he does have glasses...he bought them for 1.99 off eBay and they just have glass lenses because they are “fashion” glasses!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ahhh I love story time with Marion. Especially the stories that didn’t bloody happen 😅

and I’m shook at the fact he actually refers to his blindness as Kerry Katona disease. I thought that was just a tattle joke 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We now need every single Michelle that follows him to confirm that their other half DID NOT approach Marion. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Ahhh I love story time with Marion. Especially the stories that didn’t bloody happen 😅

and I’m shook at the fact he actually refers to his blindness as Kerry Katona disease. I thought that was just a tattle joke 🤣
That’s my claim to fame.
I said it not long after I joined these Mario threads cos I can be an utter witch at times 😛 and it stuck. Although obvs I said it cos it reminded me of Kerry Katona. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Shows he reads here. 😂

If you saw someone you were at school with twenty years ago, and you'd been an arse to them, and you knew they had a large social media account, would you go up to them? Knowing they could shame you. Nope. You might shriek oi Mario, you big nosed wanker, still cutting your own hair, then give him a wedgie and a Chinese burn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I smell shite Marion. You didn’t cross the road to avoid the road works we all know you’re scared of crossing the road remember

• Haha
These threads are too funny. I've decided to start this journey from the beginning on #thread 1!! He's like a good book that you just keep reading over and over again. I'll see you all in about 3 weeks x
Fasten her seatbelt ma luvlee your in for the most bespoke jurnee of your life ...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Shows he reads here. 😂

If you saw someone you were at school with twenty years ago, and you'd been an arse to them, and you knew they had a large social media account, would you go up to them? Knowing they could shame you. Nope. You might shriek oi Mario, you big nosed wanker, still cutting your own hair, then give him a wedgie and a Chinese burn.
What I don't understand is M now has new brows, new teef, new skin and is now blind. I'm not sure how recognizable he now actually is. The only thing that remains the same is his accent and in an area full of Scots they all blend in. Unless you can spot an old school friend a mile off from the way they swagger I'm calling bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks for aw the love oan ma post earlier. It’s no true what they aw say about youse.

His opening line was ma favourite - “a sometimes always walk to ma work” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Brace yourselves ma lovelies cud this be the next purchase to clean they 2 postage stamps he calls his flairs 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Good god I hope not! They’re a fortune aren’t they? He’s got his abzaloot staple Shark steam mop, our fav leg pumping mop 🦵, the spray mop all for 2 totie bits of Lino.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry, me again, and when he walked away the husband of Michelle said “you’ve done the best oot of us aw”...

Assume he realises how much workies actually get paid vs a part time cleaner.

no wonder a take a drink!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
“He’s mine” imagine if Dezza said that. He would be locked in the secret cupboard For days.

we all know what happend at the Ava May orgy ... I mean party 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.