Cleaning with Mario #30 A tat cave in Paisley born & raised in ma hoosecoat I spend ma day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen this in the Facebook gun group?? Not sure who the celeb is whose got this for her baby? Wonder if DANYELL sells them! MARIO would love one!!
Edit- found who it is- she really is a proper gun. Her house looks like hinch!
B66AF4B8-857F-43A8-8C64-48D51D53D2D8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone seen this in the Facebook gun group?? Not sure who the celeb is whose got this for her baby? Wonder if DANYELL sells them! MARIO would love one!!
Edit- found who it is- she really is a proper gun. Her house looks like hinch! View attachment 403148
It's Charlotte chuffin' gravey and chipd Dawson, who is now in labour with baby Les! 😝😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think Mario had a cracking wee laugh at the dog shite story from Mrs Hinch last night, meanwhile Rayn is parking up a tit in the kitchen litter box next door?

The irony is too much for me to comprehend ma lovelies 😂💩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Where is our Mario?? Is he having such a severe IBS flare up that he can’t post to his platform? 😱

• Haha
If its not a flower display on the cooker its a plant over the toilet flush🤣🤣jesus christ!!
I wish he would stop showing the toilet it takes me back to the skids and baw hair’s on it ma lovelies🤮but aye ma lovelies they are my baw hairs, so nae debates and I am in ma ane lane🤣

Ooft I must be showing my age 🤪😂
It was a well used word when I was younger but I have not heard it for years it made me laugh🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
We've got this, said while he's got a gun pointed at his head. 🤦‍♀️
Why is sooo behind what everyone else says or does. Although tbh if it was anyone else I'd be sympathetic, he is so dim and annoying. 😂

• Haha
I do wish he’d take us on a Door Handle Replacement Jounrey, ma lovelies. Every door handle in the bedsit is different and / or is covered in ten coats of paint. Since he has no qualms about doing unnecessary updates for a rental property... surely they need sorted!

Every time I see them, I get the rage 😐

32184841-F0BE-4505-8F2D-4470C2471382.png
834894FC-A07C-4952-9CF0-0142747B7621.png
1DD0A623-3572-4263-ABF4-186067748EE8.png
CF283BF1-1E7C-46D9-9503-03070B3A8738.png
D751180E-F135-4725-A600-18A153EDE1B1.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Oh he’s a wee story on the go today ma lovelies.

mario: you know how much I love walking

also mario: I got a ring door bell so I don’t miss the postie and I don’t have to walk 40 minutes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I do wish he’d take us on a Door Handle Replacement Jounrey, ma lovelies. Every door handle in the bedsit is different and / or is covered in ten coats of paint. Since he has no qualms about doing unnecessary updates for a rental property... surely they need sorted!

Every time I see them, I get the rage 😐

View attachment 403510View attachment 403511View attachment 403512View attachment 403513View attachment 403514
LOL at your attention to detail. How do you feel about his skirting? It's the hair that annoys me most, why can't he see how bad it all is.

Oh he’s a wee story on the go today ma lovelies.

mario: you know how much I love walking

also mario: I got a ring door bell so I don’t miss the postie and I don’t have to walk 40 minutes
And he got the antique apple watch to track his steps. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.