Cleaning with Mario #30 A tat cave in Paisley born & raised in ma hoosecoat I spend ma day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He kin afford it ma lovelie coz he cancelled two subscriptions he forgot he was paying.

It’s a term of endearment hen. Stay in yer ain lane.
Youse are a smooth talker. 😍🥔❤

Also, HOW many posts saying he's got a ring doorbell. Yes, he's got a ring doorbell. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry. If it's any consolation I turn into Rob Roy whenever I come into this thread and am thinking of buying a tartan house coat to wear when I log on X
Only wahful in the colour gash for oor Marjorie ma luvlee

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Alllll it would take would be a phonecall tae the cooncil. He’s put on social media he is recording communal areas which I think is more than likely to be a breech of his tenancy agreement. Also if he’s screwed that into the the uPVC doorframe he will have permanently damaged it.
Bloody sure I wouldn’t let my neighbour record every move I made in and out my front door.
If he wants one of those he needs permission and to give reassurance that it points only in the area relating to his own front door which I doubt is even possible in that situation.
Either that if it’s really there cos his neighbours are junkie arseholes or the like then they will probably just bypass the cooncil option and take a baseball bat to it.
Job done.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Scuppered! If he hadn't showed off his wealth on SM he would of gotten away with it. I envisage a Scooby Doo moment. Pesky kids

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mario when he reads tonights posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have a ring door bell, at the front of my house I have a sign. That’s is supplied with the bell. Letting anyone know they are being recorded. My camera only goes as far as my front garden. Pretty sure his door bell will either face a wall or record his neighbour. That’s if they are directly in front of him. Also if they have to pass his flat, it will record them.

Reactions: 12
No sign of him or his ring.
Does he work a long day on Mondays?
Has he gone shopping, even though he's too nervous to?
Has he been having his bespoke panelling fitted?
I bet he's ordering things one item at a time so he gets the use out of his doorbell and cloud backup 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hullo my lovelies, I’ve missed a few threads and recent Melvin chaoses because ma joab has been really busy and my IBS has been through the flair but that’s my private life and I’ll no put that out there.
Just came back on to say does anyone else think he’s just filmed his “review” for the gram and then is gonny return the ring pronto...why else would we just get a shot of the box? I want evidence it’s on your door Martin!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He looks like such a bloated granny in this getup. He almost looks pregnant 😭

The Ring was a mistake in more ways than one — I think the 80 minute walk to the Post Office “deposit” would have been good for Margo!

4CFBF692-4145-4206-98F2-10D253EF8410.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've just unblocked him and saw that and it's actually called "The Ring" I am dead 😊😊😊😂😁
Omg so it is 🤣 I have visions of that film now.
This should be the photo on his highlight
9D106D8E-7F02-4CA9-83E6-AFE4DC74A55B.jpeg

DC8DF022-235F-48C1-AD49-0D95B4EBBBDA.jpeg

I’d rather meet her in a dark alley than Mario in his straitjacket and spam jammies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.