Cleaning with Mario #30 A tat cave in Paisley born & raised in ma hoosecoat I spend ma day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s so boring. His whole life appears to be watching the telly and online shopping. The only real book in that flat is the Mrs Hinch one and the others are cereal boxes. How sad!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He’s so boring. His whole life appears to be watching the telly and online shopping. The only real book in that flat is the Mrs Hinch one and the others are cereal boxes. How sad!
This may be the reason he got the door bell. He can now watch the neighbours

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And let’s face it the hinch “book” is barely that! 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And wrapped up/disguised as designer books! What a pleb 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aye ma lovelie, but at least he can spy ooot in the communal hallway now wiv his ring doorbell 💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you know what I just thought - what if all the delivery people knock the door? I had two parcels delivered today and neither pressed the door bell.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do you know what I just thought - what if all the delivery people knock the door? I had two parcels delivered today and neither pressed the door bell.
I believe they are motion sensored ma lovelie so when anyway comes flying up to the tap flair oor marion will Ken aww aboot thum ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dont worry ma lovelie, the doorbell will sense the postie before he’s even touched the doorbell. Maz will be alerted by the CHIME and he’ll whip his hoosecoat off to greet the postie 😂 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
I didn't think it could be any more of a redundant purchase than it already was, and there you've just sprinkled some more logic on the subject.

Melvin willnae tip the postie at Christmas if he ignores that bell in favour of a letterbox smash chap 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I believe they are motion sensored ma lovelie so when anyway comes flying up to the tap flair oor marion will Ken aww aboot thum ❤
You trolls really pay attention, I skip through most of it unless the light is shining through his hair as I’m fascinated by that.

It’s clear he has no pals and his boyfriend is a few sandwiches short of a picnic because you would not let anyone you loved/liked have a hair cut like that. I always keep it real with my best pals - “do you think this suits me?” - “no, and definitely not without a pair of Spanx under it” is a usual response.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Dont worry ma lovelie, the doorbell will sense the postie before he’s even touched the doorbell. Maz will be alerted by the CHIME and he’ll whip his hoosecoat off to greet the postie 😂 🤢
Let's hope he has his gender reveal waaaffle lounge wear on underneath the hoosecoat then or the postman might see more than he bargained for.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You trolls really pay attention, I skip through most of it unless the light is shining through his hair as I’m fascinated by that.

It’s clear he has no pals and his boyfriend is a few sandwiches short of a picnic because you would not let anyone you loved/liked have a hair cut like that. I always keep it real with my best pals - “do you think this suits me?” - “no, and definitely not without a pair of Spanx under it” is a usual response.
*you trolls* erm, what exactly do you mean by that lovelie!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve been belly laughing at the Ring situation on and off all day. I cannot stop 🤯😂 I’ve also decided it is really the most unnecessary purchase of Marion’s life - the Dyson hair dryer being half a point lower cause at least a hair dryer can warm you up on those chilly winter mornings!

The doorbell on the other hand..... utterly fruitless and all his nonsensical justifications made less and less sense 🤣 he was just talking in circles trying to convince himself it wasn’t money down the toilet.

I don’t think it’ll ever stop being funny but someone really does need to cut up the credit cards 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
So he will be notified by motion sensor if anyone walks past his door? How many neighbours live on his floor? Will he be chimed if they pop out to the shops? Chimed when they go to work? So many questions. This has made his purchase way too bleeping funny 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Aye even the wee screwdriver ma lovelie!

😂😂
Aye I think a screw is definitely missing from that flat .... that’d sort them both out ... if they can just get past the fumes from all the wax melts, catjobby ammonia tray etc 🤢🤢🤢🤮

So he will be notified by motion sensor if anyone walks past his door? How many neighbours live on his floor? Will he be chimed if they pop out to the shops? Chimed when they go to work? So many questions. This has made his purchase way too bleeping funny 😆😆😆
He’s on the top flair .... ain’t gonna be a lot of traffic 😂🤣😂🤣. You couldnae make this tit up 😂🤣🥰🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He also has the subscription my lovelies to save all the photos from the doorbell to the cloud. He is the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I for one cannot wait for his updates after he has installed this virtual door bell. "So many of you have been asking about my ring"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Im just catching up, No way has he bought a ring door bell🤣🤣when he is the top flat in a close👏👏He really is a wee fanny🤣🤣anyway ma lovelies im in ma ane lane n nae debates its his jurney🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.