Cleaning with Mario #30 A tat cave in Paisley born & raised in ma hoosecoat I spend ma day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is on his councils website so he’s over £300 a month
I reckon Derek gets some level of benefits. Without sounding harsh but I think there is a level of disability with him.

Also someone outlined the other day that neither of them do anything including nights out so they (Marion) squander their money on unnecessary shite like a ring door bell or a dyson hairdryer.

And if I may, back to the fitted wardrobes; we have them in our master bedroom and they take up a lot of space something that Marion doesn’t have so I can’t wait to see him having to downsize to bunk beds. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I have seen a few accounts now with ring doorbells (including Dazlin clean who he seems overly impressed by) but they all had them gifted. This is why he will never make it on insta. He get influenced by the influencers, instead of being the influencer himself. Melv, your doing it wrong mate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t know what council rents are like in Scotland but they’re certainly not pennies in England. They can be as much as a mortgage payment!
I’d say max £300pm the area he is in. Around about the £300 mark anyway. His will be the low end of the average. If the council has new build they take average right up as they will be about £400+ or so. I work in the industry you see ma lovelies and so on and so forth. But it ma Joab and ma Joab is ma Joab and I like to keep it to masel. So aye. Spine bright ma lovelies

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I reckon Derek gets some level of benefits. Without sounding harsh but I think there is a level of disability with him.

Also someone outlined the other day that neither of them do anything including nights out so they (Marion) squander their money on unnecessary shite like a ring door bell or a dyson hairdryer.

And if I may, back to the fitted wardrobes; we have them in our master bedroom and they take up a lot of space something that Marion doesn’t have so I can’t wait to see him having to downsize to bunk beds. 😂
of course he's disabled he has no concept of money, buys a ring door bell and wears a house coat!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d say max £300pm the area he is in. Around about the £300 mark anyway. His CTax maybe £90pm so not a lot. I work in the industry you see ma lovelies and so on and so forth. But it ma Joab and ma Joab is ma Joab and I like to keep it to masel. Spine bright ma lovelies
I just looked online, there is a flat to let in his street (layout identical) and it is £365 pcm. Spot on 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just looked online, there is a flat to let in his street (layout identical) and it is £365 pcm. Spot on 👍🏻
Is that a private let? Anyway. Why don’t we all chip in for it. We can have eyes on Marion at all times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is that a private let? Anyway. Why don’t we all chip in for it. We can have eyes on Marion at all times 😂
I’ll wait till the service button is on his buzzer and go up n steal his parcels 😂 don’t worry I’ll wear ma balaclava so he won’t know it’s me. It’s in the colour salmon pink and has diamontees on it x

• Haha
Reactions: 37
There's some right n'er do wells in his block judging by reports in the local press. No wonder he got himself a wee camera!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I can honestly say that, pre Melvin, the only personal finances I've ever thought about are my own.
I'm convinced that years from now, Melvin will look back and regret frittering so much away. How can he not? Nothing he has wasted money on in my time watching him will be with him in 10 years time and there's no happy memories in the bank as the trade off.

I've "spunked" money on travel, gigs, festivals etc and the memories and experiences are priceless and worth every penny that's not in my savings account 😀. Will he honestly derive pleasure in the future thinking back to a time he used to clean the skids in his lavvy for 120000 viewers??

So this is me having my "is it me / am I the weirdo" moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Disappointed it doesn’t have a photo of the mystery cupboard equivalent 🧐
It has photo of the cupboard in the hallway (the outside of it anyway) but not the kitchen one, although there is another one to let that shows the kitchen one too.

I am bored tonight guys, what can I say 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry I’m late to the party but ring doorbell cos he keeps missing parcels??? What does it answer the door and take things in for you now?? Could imagine the postman coming up the stairs and his voice “hellooooo ma lovely just leave it on my bespoke door mat in the colour brooon” plus I’m not sure if he covered it or anyone else has but does it come with everything you need????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I have seen a few accounts now with ring doorbells (including Dazlin clean who he seems overly impressed by) but they all had them gifted. This is why he will never make it on insta. He get influenced by the influencers, instead of being the influencer himself. Melv, your doing it wrong mate.
He's a dream to some of these companies. They likely know that they just need to gift a few other big accounts before him and because he does seem to live for the 'Gram (as much as he protests it) and has a spending compulsion, they don't have to wait long for him going out to buy it for himself. Then the company is winning! Got his money, haven't needed to 'gift', and he's so desperate to be seen to keep up and be relevant in their little corner of social media that he'll plaster it all over his stories and declare it his new fave. He's basically paying some of these companies to advertise them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can honestly say that, pre Melvin, the only personal finances I've ever thought about are my own.
I'm convinced that years from now, Melvin will look back and regret frittering so much away. How can he not? Nothing he has wasted money on in my time watching him will be with him in 10 years time and there's no happy memories in the bank as the trade off.

I've "spunked" money on travel, gigs, festivals etc and the memories and experiences are priceless and worth every penny that's not in my savings account 😀. Will he honestly derive pleasure in the future thinking back to a time he used to clean the skids in his lavvy for 120000 viewers??

So this is me having my "is it me / am I the weirdo" moment.
I mean at 37 you would think he would be more sensible with money by now 🤣 I think he is a loss hope . He and Derek are so uncultured that the flat and b&m tat trips are all they strive for in life. They haven’t lived and never will do if marions soemding carries on

• Heart
Reactions: 22
of course he's disabled he has no concept of money, buys a ring door bell and wears a house coat!
If it's severe ,and he 'suggests' it is, Mario's IBS will qualify him for PIP and Derek seems to have some measure of delayed development, so likely he gets it too. The fact that both only work part time and the spending, really does suggest income is topped up with benefits. He will also qualify for help with rent and council tax, so can all add up.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry I’m late to the party but ring doorbell cos he keeps missing parcels??? What does it answer the door and take things in for you now?? Could imagine the postman coming up the stairs and his voice “hellooooo ma lovely just leave it on my bespoke door mat in the colour brooon” plus I’m not sure if he covered it or anyone else has but does it come with everything you need????
Aye even the wee screwdriver ma lovelie!

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.