Cleaning with Mario #30 A tat cave in Paisley born & raised in ma hoosecoat I spend ma day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed in his ‘review’ he said he would be notified if someone was at the door. What about Derek?! It’s like he doesn’t live there and it’s his flat 💔 Makes me so sad for Derek, trapped by a baldy narcissist and being fumigated by endless wax melts and oils 😢
Baldy narcissist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
After his brilliant review of the "The Bell" I might get one installed on my daughters rabbit hutch and buy it an apple watch so my dog can let it know when it's about to take a piss in the garden. Both totally pointless but in the current financial and economic climate I have £100 to spunk up the wall

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can’t believe no one has mentioned that he picks his parcels up from the deposit 😂
He is a gift 😂😂

I was hoping he’d show us some footage of him and deek playing with the cctv

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For someone who works 30 hrs max a week probs on £10 an hour how the fuk do they afford all this I’m guessing Derek earns about the same...I’m baffled!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t know what council rents are like in Scotland but they’re certainly not pennies in England. They can be as much as a mortgage payment!
He will be in debt up to his Kerry katona eyeballs ma lovlie. The video doorbell is so he can see the debt collectors coming and playing sleeping lions in his tat filled flat so they canny hear him and takeaway all his worldly possessions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t know what council rents are like in Scotland but they’re certainly not pennies in England. They can be as much as a mortgage payment!
I reckon it’s got to be around £250pm. Probably less, not sure how it works in Scotland. If it’s an actual council flat (not HA) their stock is usually older and will be social rent so is cheap and will remain so and increase 1% or so each year. Lots of “newer” properties maybe affordable rent which is 80% of the local market rents.

Reactions: 3
This is on his councils website so he’s over £300 a month
So about £300 pm as it’s only 48 weeks they pay for. Derek seems to work full time so his salary alone would pay for all the household bills and rent! They could save loads 🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Which I would say is pennies but obviously depends on where you live. I’m in Scotland but further north and private rent and I’m £550 and my flat is smaller than his 😂
Neither of them earn a lot, Mario seems to only be a part time cleaner, Derek does something at M&S. They, well Mario, spend like crazy, it's weird.

Reactions: 10
Neither of them earn a lot, Mario seems to only be a part time cleaner, Derek does something at M&S. They, well Mario, spend like crazy, it's weird.
It’ll all be on tick though won’t it? This is what pisses me off about Instagram, people show off this lifestyle that they can’t afford and then other people unfortunately aspire to be the same.

Reactions: 13
Northern Ireland are at least £75-£100 per week but it depends on the area so could be way more.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.