Cleaning with Mario #30 A tat cave in Paisley born & raised in ma hoosecoat I spend ma day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren’t those Smeg appliances the same as what Hinch has? copying again 🥴

Reactions: 19
Who the duck is Ryan ?? I thot his pussy 🐈⬛ was called Rayn..... illiterate sad duck 😂🤣😂🤣. Re the doorbell .... I’m thinking his nice neighbours have been perhaps leaving some nice messages for him on his doorstep 😳 💩 and he’s wanting to find oot who 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well I suppose he’s got to order something to check his doorbell does the job 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A bleeping smeg toaster and kettle!? Get to duck! It’ll obviously be on HP. More debt. The kettle and toaster will be worth more than the tit hole flat!
He’ll be hoping to be gifted them .... enjoy your wait marigold bwhahahaha 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact he only makes toast with plain breed in the colour beige and cups of tea in the colour IBS deposits I don’t think he needs a posh kettle and toaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So much for his hoose being his safe place.

We already knew he's no stranger to a 5am hoovering session and now he's just confirmed that he can miss his regular old came-with-the-hoose doorbell when he has his music blaring. He wants slapping with a bespoke ASBO :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ryan? Ryan? Who the duck is Ryan? Is he someone Mazda’s picked up on the new cctv doorbell?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’ll be hoping to be gifted them .... enjoy your wait marigold bwhahahaha 😂🤣
I think it’s this. Hinch got them gifted didn’t she?? That’s why he’s saying he’s hes not sure, but has wanted them for sooo long!! He’s showing that he’s not going to buy them now. Although- let’s face it he wouldn’t even be able to wait for gifted and they’re probably in their way!! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if he will still need to sit his kettle and toaster on placemats on his plastic coated worktops 🤣 my kettle sits on a coaster but that is because my worktops are solid oak. Can you smell the wealth?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Smeg kettle and toaster plus ring doorbell =£300. £300 spent on stuff he doesn't need when they could put it towards their own place. Mental 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Hello ma lovelies am sitting howling at maid Marion calling wee rayn Ryan so aye and so forth 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Those SMEG kettles and toasters are over £100 each! How does he have so much money to waste 🤦🏾‍♀️
He's always harping on about how he doesn't earn much commission from Ava May and Speeonjay...sure Jan. Bet he earns enough commission tocover some costs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.