Cleaning with Mario #30 A tat cave in Paisley born & raised in ma hoosecoat I spend ma day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm new to Mario so sorry if this is a stupid question.Why the Dyson hairdryer he certainly doesnt need it.Does the BF have long hair?.I'm assuming it wasnt gifted as hes hardly going to be able to do a story on it with his hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m dying for him buying that doorbell to save a 45 min walk to the Sorting Office. All he needed to do was download the Royal Mail app and request a redelivery of these parcels he must be expecting but insists on listening to loud music when they’re due. In fact in these Covid times that’s what they’re asking us to do.

And he’s talking like he’s the only person in the building who gets deliveries 🙄 I’d like my own spycam installed in the tat cave just to see his face fall when the Postie bypasses his door for a neighbour. Utter twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm new to Mario so sorry if this is a stupid question.Why the Dyson hairdryer he certainly doesnt need it.Does the BF have long hair?.I'm assuming it wasnt gifted as hes hardly going to be able to do a story on it with his hair.
He absolutely did need it. All the other influencers have one and his old hairdryer needed replaced as it was taking a whole 2 minutes to dry his hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He bought it cos he's a boujee spendaholic little fool. Hope that helps 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Who the duck is Ryan??? 😂😂😂😂. Boy needs to have a wee skim before he posts, he’s an absolute fandan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nope, even after that honest review I’m still at a loss. So, when he was out his walk yesterday and the doorbell alerted his phone/watch that the postman was coming up the close stairs and he found out he was going to miss yet another delivery, what did he do that changed anything? Didn’t the postman still need to take the parcel to the depot 40mins away? As he was not in. Or can the postie now leave the parcel in the hallway as it will now be under surveillance.?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m dead proper bleeping dead at this !!!!😂😂😂 surveillance 😜😜
ma lovelie I would love if one of his neighbours kicked the tit out of door ringer bell ... after all he’s watching them & all. He boils me, any wonder Dezza needs the wacky backy!
I would need sedated 24/7 😜
I hope he still has to do his 40 min jurney for his parcels 😉😛😛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
A bleeping smeg toaster and kettle!? Get to duck! It’ll obviously be on HP. More debt. The kettle and toaster will be worth more than the tit hole flat!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Those SMEG kettles and toasters are over £100 each! How does he have so much money to waste 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Ok in all serious I think he has mental issue when it comes to spending it’s not normal to buy a new kettle and toaster when he does not need it.

I 100 percent think this is all going on credit, and when the bills start rolling in that’s when marions melt downs are really gonna kick in.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.