Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the hyena laugh is back out in all its glory. It hasn’t appeared since the fake flasher at the postie

Reactions: 5
The way he calls her Sophie winds me up! She even calls herself Mrs Hinch, her brand was already developed before she was married! Why he goes on calling her by her name like her has known her all my life is ridiculous 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
I used to follow this guy - for Derek only. Is Derek still around, and noting the use of Martin - is that his real name? Also, were other cleaning accounts discussed on here but stopped ? ...... revisiting old memories!

Reactions: 1
Derek is still alive and well, and living in our Melvin's shadow.
Mario is his real name but many of us here like to call him Martin, or in my case Melvin just for shits and giggles.
The cleaning accounts threads were closed because of arguments and admin decided that they didn't want small wannabe accounts discussed here anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Of course he is Jess! Bless our St. Melvin, always painfully behind on what everyone else has been doing for ages

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Derek is still alive and well, and living in our Melvin's shadow.
Mario is his real name but many of us here like to call him Martin, or in my case Melvin just for shits and giggles.
The cleaning accounts threads were closed because of arguments and admin decided that they didn't want small wannabe accounts discussed here anymore.
Thank you, Derek (and Melvin) forever.

Reactions: 2
All in aid of getting a repost off her
Fakest laugh ever. He is a vile little creature.
He kisses Hinch’s arse but she ignores him.
Which I don’t blame her wouldn’t won’t him touching my child with his strangler fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Favourites from today:

☝ aromatherapy music
✌ I've got really small feet so my shoes always look dead good

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Saint Mario has done it again. People are just so stunned to see him they break down. People are stunned to see him in person.
Wow. If he was chocolate he would eat himself!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've wracked my brains tonight and I can't think of anyone I could meet that would prompt me to tears. I'd be beside myself with glee if I ever bumped into someone i really admired, but a wee instagrammer fae the 'shire? Of all the the things in life to shed tears over, this shouldn't be on anyone's list.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Caramel coat? Aromatherapy music? Talking about cheap shoes, I don't know how he has the brass neck, everything he owns is from the pile it high sell it cheap range.

Does anyone else think he has a pen ready in his pocket in case anyone asks for a signature. What a cockwomble, he really does think he does so much for people and his journey is so inspiring.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All he does is moan about the cat. If you’re gonna get up to the cat at 4am then the cat will continue to do it. My kitten (he’s almost 8 months now) has tried this a few times and I ignore him. Maybe I’m just mean but I’m not waking up every morning at stupid o’clock when I know he’s got food, water, toys and a cosy bed. Animals are a piss take.

Reactions: 6
God he is such a bleeping weapon! I've just skipped through his stories and by the end I wanted to poke a knitting needle in my ears to make it stop. Funny how he is mixing up stuff just like Hinch does and getting things wrong isn't it? Aromatherapy music, my arse!
You just know the gash frothing grannies are going to story themselves crying until they piss and then king bleep will re-story them.
Jesus take the wheel!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Favourites from today:

☝ aromatherapy music
✌ I've got really small feet so my shoes always look dead good
God he is such a bleeping weapon! I've just skipped through his stories and by the end I wanted to poke a knitting needle in my ears to make it stop. Funny how he is mixing up stuff just like Hinch does and getting things wrong isn't it? Aromatherapy music, my arse!
You just know the gash frothing grannies are going to story themselves crying until they piss and then king bleep will re-story them.
Jesus take the wheel!
I think I love you a little bit more each time you post a comment. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.