Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, maybe he’s dyslexic?

Mario if someone is looking to #gift you something this Christmas, I would suggest some English Grammar lessons. It’s ‘ I use’ NOT ‘I youse’ you Fu*king idiot.

If he uses or in Mario’s grammar ‘youses’ the filter how will we see the results of His daily skin care regimen. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
1.Whats with that gigantic scarf thing lying across his bed??? Do people actually part with their hard earned cash for tit like that??

2. THE TREE! WTF??

Answers on a postcard!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t worry about me......we didn’t even notice you were gone mate

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can guarantee you Martin, you are wasting your time and money on descale products in Scotland. We have soft water. It just shows that he is blindly following what other instagramers do and actually doesn’t have a clue. Never in my life have I used a descale product, never in my life have I witnessed limescale in Scotland.
86A43E83-67BC-4E3D-9844-B5DA2AFC891A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Has he taken the huff? He’s awfy quiet!
Hannah from AM is in Glasgow today for a wedding tomorrow and a few people from other Scottish accounts are going to the wedding....don’t think Marty got an invite...this has really made my day Hannah has tagged Mrs H as she’s visiting a young fan in Scotland and there’s no mention of Marty .....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who the duck is asking him if he's ok? He's never off the 'gram.

Bloody cable ties for fastening the organza to his tree, how wasteful. And Martin, it's either difficult and needs a tutorial, or it's not. Make your mind up.

Reactions: 5
Hannah from AM is in Glasgow today for a wedding tomorrow and a few people from other Scottish accounts are going to the wedding....don’t think Marty got an invite...this has really made my day Hannah has tagged Mrs H as she’s visiting a young fan in Scotland and there’s no mention of Marty .....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
yeah the young fan in Scotland - don’t like to be a witch but her mum seems so desperate to be in the papers & on insta. Did anyone see the daily record article where she shamed comedian Russell Howard over a joke he made about their disabled access? He made the joke about the state the council made of the ramp not actually making fun of the wee girl - but the mum was there sitting with her compo face on expecting a reaction!

Reactions: 16
I've only just discovered this pleb, thanks to this thread, and just had a nose through his account. That was five minutes of my life I'll never get back!
Why does he put 'lol' after every bleeping sentence... 'Hey lovelies, look at my beyond tacky, tit Poundland Christmas tree... Lol'.
'Hey lovelies, this is an #AD but #ihadtobuyitmyself'... What the duck is all that about?! I thought the purpose of an 'AD' was you were working in collaboration with the company... You know, they ACTUALLY SEND YOU THE STUFF AS A FREEBIE, dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
yeah the young fan in Scotland - don’t like to be a witch but her mum seems so desperate to be in the papers & on insta. Did anyone see the daily record article where she shamed comedian Russell Howard over a joke he made about their disabled access? He made the joke about the state the council made of the ramp not actually making fun of the wee girl - but the mum was there sitting with her compo face on expecting a reaction!
Yeah I know she’s not interested in you on Instagram unless your well known , bet Marty boy is fuming all these accounts are meeting up and he obviously never got an invite I’m wagon the usual post from him ...I’m so cosy and happy just me del boy and oor huners eh tat in oor crappy wee flat

Reactions: 7
I've just read the article. I think she's angry with the wrong person there. Why would they not have installed a ramp that goes straight from the pavement to the front door?

Reactions: 1
I've just read the article. I think she's angry with the wrong person there. Why would they not have installed a ramp that goes straight from the pavement to the front door?
it was more the need to pose for a compo face picture for the paper ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see he's doing a live right now with AvaMay woman in his bed, I had a look and quickly lost the will to live so backed out again. He is such a bleeping great fanny, he makes me feel furious when I see his massive forehead

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is an area I work in- you need to have 1ft of length per inch of height- essentially the incline on the ramp would be too much to go from the door to the street.

Back to Mario slagging 😂

Reactions: 6
This is an area I work in- you need to have 3ft of length per inch of height- essentially the incline on the ramp would be too much to go from the door to the street.

Back to Mario slagging 😂
Well, you learn something new every day. I still think her anger was misplaced, Russell Howard always comes across as a good egg and I'm surprised there wasn't a better way of getting Karie from the pavement to the door that doesn't involve her having to walk much further than she needs to, but I don't have a horse in the race, so 🤷‍♀️

Like you say, back to Mario slagging☺

Reactions: 1
Yeah I know she’s not interested in you on Instagram unless your well known , bet Marty boy is fuming all these accounts are meeting up and he obviously never got an invite I’m wagon the usual post from him ...I’m so cosy and happy just me del boy and oor huners eh tat in oor crappy wee flat
And there it is ... hes having a cozy sunday , he loves a sunday to himself 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.