Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Let’s get a petition up to get this man knighted .
I mean he has saved the world with his platform, he has single handed saved small business from going under, thousands of people message him daily thanking him for his platform.
Arise Sir Mario saviour of Scotland and the world beyond with his platform.
Who remembers the little carpet cleaning biz that came out after he'd been let down and was reeeeegin!
Well have you seen how wrinkled his carpet looks in places? No wonder he's begging for some new stuff. Poor wee man been outcast now and is probably swigging gin on a park bench somewhere with bally 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone mind when the cat jumped out the window & was missing for hours - that was back when I thought he was not bad. I wish it happened now I could do with a right good laugh at his panic stories running the streets RAAAAAYYYYYAAAAAAAAN WHERE URRRRRR YEEEEEEE
ACTUAL LOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Melvin is the hero we all need. In these times of Brexit and uncertainty, we need a shining beacon to lead us all into a chemical haze. It won't make a difference but we will all be so hopped up none of us will care!

My girl is a lesbian and hugely into LGBTQ++ activism. I've been showing her Melvin for ages because she asked me what I was laughing/choking about. She's watched him and rolled her eyes so hard at that story and suggested I send it to the that never happened twitter account :ROFLMAO:

(I am aware that by doing that bit about my girl being a big old lesbo is the equivalent of "I have friends who are black" but I give no shits :ROFLMAO:)
I call bullshit on that one too

Reactions: 1
Oh Martin, you pleb. It’s USE not youse. It’s not cute or funny, just irritating when you do this.

Anyway, I am not going to spend, spend, spend as you suggest Martin. That’s so last century.

Reactions: 6
Get 10% off shite you don't need ma lovelies. You can have a tasteless, horrible home like mine. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
About my geigh daughter or Melvin, the saviour of the scared to come out?
Was on about our Malcolm. I got a strong whiff of bullshit when he was reciting that story. Chinny chin chin Marcus.
I've asked this question on here before so please forgive me, I just want to fully make sure before I commit to the glee.. is he really lying about being called mario?

Geigh 😂😂

Reactions: 3
That panicked look when he's billy no mates in the staff canteen doing his story to check no-ones watching him. 🤣

he's fumming? is that a influencer thing?🤣, and what's the betting he does come on later and have a 50 dot rant?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How fabulous for the folks in the flat below Mario that he's hoovering at 6 o'clock in the morning. Considerate much????

• Angry
  • Haha
Who dared to slag off queen Mario?, saw him saying he's not bothered, when he is so clearly raging 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet there has been nobody slagging him off. He’s just only had 20 hormonal woman mail him their love today & fancied more appreciation of himself

• Haha
So someone's nes been talking about Mazza, dezza is a spy and Mazza is trigger happy with the block button.

You can't block tattle though can you 🙄

Hi Derek 💋

Oh also Derek whislt youre here..... Mario is giving Sophie the wrong kind of exposure. She was ripped to shreds for using flammable fabric softener on the rug and has stopped doing it and promoting it now. Mario is opening up old wounds mentioning that he's cleaned his rug with a flammable product and mentioning it was Sophie tip..... What a plonker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.