Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me but his teef looked bigger in those stories? I think his face is in such a permanent state of disgust with everything his lips have receded to nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
yeah sure Marty everyone has been asking for gift ideas ...it’s just another excuse to use you discount code for AM .. don’t know how your sheep managed to get through the day before you had this PLATFORM ...oh and no your sisters tree isn’t stunning it looks as tacky as yours

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would be mortified if I were dim Derek. Martin is so disrespectful, it’s all about what he wants and doesn’t even respect his partners private life.
00631D77-3F1A-4D24-BCAD-A5EFDEB30DF5.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Got a strong feeling Mario & Derek's wedding will only happen when the gifted/discount/collab offers start rolling in. He's mentioned getting married a couple of times just lately almost in the form of an appeal. He'd have a decent start to paying for the big day if he laid off the compulsive tat shopping.

Reactions: 6
The mad prick is now wobbling on about being recognised in public. I reckon someone called him a bleep, which is why he's saying about the bad side of insta. He actually thinks he is famous! The hairy bellend thinks he Lady Gaga or something

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If it bothers him that much he just needs to get off of insta. Simple. But no he loves a freebie and to pretend hes some sort of of celeb... so he wont.

Martin my little princess, there are just under 65 million people in the UK. Meaning roughly ONE in EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND PEOPLE follow you.

Or to put into simpler terms, for the equivalent population of Glasgow, seven people follow you.

Stop being such an attention seeking wankpuffin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Mazza, if insta is affecting your life that much I'd reduce your usage of it and maybe even delete it. Your real friends will stay in contact. Otherwise remember that it's literally an app. All the people in it are not your real friends. If you have been made practically housebound like you seem to be suggesting then it's time to step away from the unreality of Instagram. By carrying on and then complaining you have no social life you're suggesting you have a problem with Instagram addiction that needs to be addressed. Like you've said so so many times, Instagram isn't reality. Real life is important. Take your own advice....

Reactions: 13
He’s had a really hard week last week.
why?
listen I know we all have down days and we are totally allowed too regardless of what we have. But why do I feel like he is proper sympathy seeking when he goes on about not being himself and his ibs being bad and what not.
I don’t begrudge anyone throwing themselves the odd pity party and will regularly have one for myself but for some reason it bugs me how he explains his and I can’t put my finger on why

Reactions: 2
He’s had a really hard week last week.
why?
listen I know we all have down days and we are totally allowed too regardless of what we have. But why do I feel like he is proper sympathy seeking when he goes on about not being himself and his ibs being bad and what not.
I don’t begrudge anyone throwing themselves the odd pity party and will regularly have one for myself but for some reason it bugs me how he explains his and I can’t put my finger on why
It's probably because he is a self obsessed mingebag. He is so desperate for attention so he constantly posts utter bollocks, then when the menopausal mafia reply telling him how wonderful he is, he gets to pull his Mother Theresa tit, that he loves to help people with his platform. The only help to do with his platform should be someone pushing him off one.

Also a Monday warning to the local water board, it's beige food night so be prepared to be called out to unblock Melvin's sewers after another epic turd gets released on its way to the north sea. I hope they can break it up as it could be a danger to shipping.

• Haha
I think it's for a number of reasons:

1. He conflates going to work with being a really hard week. For all his rants about social media not being reality, he sure as tit seems to think that other influencers who don't go out to work have it better than he does and begrudges them for it.

2. He is addicted to his platform and is now in the vicious cycle where I think he also believes that he is a true hero to his followers, bravely posting about his "journeeee" on his platform when life is so damn tough, not once realising that the pressure he puts himself under to constantly post is probably what's making him feel under the weather, but needing that dopamine hit from all the likes and re-posts to keep him going. I could almost feel sorry for him.

3. His pity party moans are also a way of him getting his followers to blow smoke up his arse (maybe that's need to clear out the blockages from his bad diet) and as a way to get more freebies.

Clearly I can see the irony of me posting this because I am stuck in a toxic relationship myself with Martin, 🤣

Oh God he's off on another contradictory rant about people liking him for his page and not who he really is. I thought his big thing was being true to himself on his platform.
Many people I love and want to meet, then twatting on about keeping his social circle tiny and being reluctant to step outside his comfort zone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He really loves the sound of his own voice?! I get the impression he’s actually a bit pissed off he never got invited to this wedding Yesterday where all the “instagrammers” were...

Can someone enlighten my why A.... He even think its news to.post that a postman is one the train ams B ... Why this fucknut then re posts it ? What am i missing? Why is it so hilarious ?
Because he flashed the postman a few months ago.

Martin thought this was hilarious, I thought it was revolting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think he is fibbing about the postman being on the train.
I think he’s got his mojo back after “chillaxing” all weekend after his harrowingly mentally testing week last week with the shits and what not that he now wants a few re posts and lols 😂

Reactions: 8
I think he is fibbing about the postman being on the train.
I think he’s got his mojo back after “chillaxing” all weekend after his harrowingly mentally testing week last week with the shits and what not that he now wants a few re posts and lols 😂
Yeah I think he made the whole flashing thing up too. His life is dull just like his flat.

• Haha
Can someone enlighten my why A.... He even think its news to.post that a postman is one the train ams B ... Why this fucknut then re posts it ? What am i missing? Why is it so hilarious ?
Because he 'accidentally' flashed his clackers at the postman and there was 59 stories of him doing his 'I'm fuming but pretending its hilarious' laugh and the whole of insta blew up and thought it was the funniest thing ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.