Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All he does is moan about the cat. If you’re gonna get up to the cat at 4am then the cat will continue to do it. My kitten (he’s almost 8 months now) has tried this a few times and I ignore him. Maybe I’m just mean but I’m not waking up every morning at stupid o’clock when I know he’s got food, water, toys and a cosy bed. Animals are a piss take.
I have a 19 week old who’s had me up at least 2-3 times a night every single night since she was born and no sign of sleeping more any time soon. I know people are genuinely tired from work but seriously he complains constantly about how tired he is..all he does is go to work, he has no other commitments from what I can tell. Plenty of down time and rest time. So his rant about the cat has really annoyed me lol but then I actually am sleep deprived!

Reactions: 5
I have a 19 week old who’s had me up at least 2-3 times a night every single night since she was born and no sign of sleeping more any time soon. I know people are genuinely tired from work but seriously he complains constantly about how tired he is..all he does is go to work, he has no other commitments from what I can tell. Plenty of down time and rest time. So his rant about the cat has really annoyed me lol but then I actually am sleep deprived!
I remember the newborn days well. My wee one was up every hour for 8 weeks, as mums we just plod on don’t we? I get what you mean though. All he does is work and then goes home to do as he pleases. He always says he’d love a baby but he can’t even handle the bloody cat!!

Reactions: 2
I remember the newborn days well. My wee one was up every hour for 8 weeks, as mums we just plod on don’t we? I get what you mean though. All he does is work and then goes home to do as he pleases. He always says he’d love a baby but he can’t even handle the bloody cat!!
We do indeed just get on with it, as there’s no other choice!

I have always worked before the baby, mainly 60 hour weeks so I know how tiring work can be so I’m not trying to suggest people who work and don’t have kids can’t be tired! But he doesn’t seem to work more than the standard 35-40 hours and then has the rest of his morning/evenings to himself! But he’s always moaning he’s tired and run down. Maybe I’m just irritable today but I just wanted to shout oh give over at him lol.

Reactions: 3
We do indeed just get on with it, as there’s no other choice!

I have always worked before the baby, mainly 60 hour weeks so I know how tiring work can be so I’m not trying to suggest people who work and don’t have kids can’t be tired! But he doesn’t seem to work more than the standard 35-40 hours and then has the rest of his morning/evenings to himself! But he’s always moaning he’s tired and run down. Maybe I’m just irritable today but I just wanted to shout oh give over at him lol.
He definitely has a lot of time just for himself so I agree he shouldn’t be moaning. He annoys me every time he complains to be honest 😂

Reactions: 4
To be fair until you have a baby you don't actually know what tired is! I used to do long hours from 4.30am and once I had a newborn regretted every saying i was tired because I fell full on asleep on the toilet 😂 I'd pay thousands now for a lie in past 6!

But for him it really is the hope one day he can live off his Instagram and be a professional moaner. I think he's just one of those annoying people that say they're tired when they're bored or can't think of anything else to say.

You are all forgetting that it is all about St. Melvin. It's not easy doing 40 hours a week poncing about Debenhams, healing the sick with wax melts and also being a strangler serial killer as well. Of course the poor wee lad is tired, we honestly don't deserve such an angel amongst us 🤲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I am tempted to make a Martin "Blue Peter style" out of wax melts and an insta photo to go on top of my tree.

I wouldn't need to waste electricity on lights if I did, his beneficence will shine so bright, even from a little effigy.

No need to get the kids a drum kit to annoy the neighbours for Christmas either. If I tag him so it goes on his stories and then set my phone alerts to vibrate, the fannies who worship him will repost it and tag me so many times my phone will be bouncing.

• Heart
I am tempted to make a Martin "Blue Peter style" out of wax melts and an insta photo to go on top of my tree.

I wouldn't need to waste electricity on lights if I did, his beneficence will shine so bright, even from a little effigy.

No need to get the kids a drum kit to annoy the neighbours for Christmas either. If I tag him so it goes on his stories and then set my phone alerts to vibrate, the fannies who worship him will repost it and tag me so many times my phone will be bouncing.
I am totally going to do a Melvin angel for my tree. I'll use Dennis Nielson's body with his strangle hands and Melvin's face on top. It'll be pure stunnin'
Or a nativity scene with Melvin as the baybee Jeebus, Hinch as the virgin Mary and Derek as a donkey?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think he has a pen ready in his pocket in case anyone asks for a signature. What a cockwomble, he really does think he does so much for people and his journey is so inspiring.
Woulnt surprise me if he tells them his signature is on his eeevah meeee wax melts and sends them to semichem!

• Haha
Oh Melvin, no one likes you for you or for your page, you gobshite! Why does he take so many words to say so little?
What about Lisa that started crying when she met him??? Whit???? These people must have bleeping empty lives if your crying at meeting martin

• Haha
All he does is moan about the cat. If you’re gonna get up to the cat at 4am then the cat will continue to do it. My kitten (he’s almost 8 months now) has tried this a few times and I ignore him. Maybe I’m just mean but I’m not waking up every morning at stupid o’clock when I know he’s got food, water, toys and a cosy bed. Animals are a piss take.
He wants to be relatable to Hinch. He wants her to know he does it too.
Oh duck off you prick, the poor cat is more likely trying to escape.
Maybe get some fresh air.

Ah bless you, hopefully she will settle soon and you can start getting some sleep.
All I can say is it will get easier. ♥

Reactions: 6
He wants to be relatable to Hinch. He wants her to know he does it too.
Oh duck off you prick, the poor cat is more likely trying to escape.
Maybe get some fresh air.

Ah bless you, hopefully she will settle soon and you can start getting some sleep.
All I can say is it will get easier. ♥
Thank you 🖤

I am totally going to do a Melvin angel for my tree. I'll use Dennis Nielson's body with his strangle hands and Melvin's face on top. It'll be pure stunnin'
Or a nativity scene with Melvin as the baybee Jeebus, Hinch as the virgin Mary and Derek as a donkey?
You'll need to throw glitter everywhere, so it falls off like his flaky exzeeeema skin.

• Haha
Anyone mind when the cat jumped out the window & was missing for hours - that was back when I thought he was not bad. I wish it happened now I could do with a right good laugh at his panic stories running the streets RAAAAAYYYYYAAAAAAAAN WHERE URRRRRR YEEEEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You are all forgetting that it is all about St. Melvin. It's not easy doing 40 hours a week poncing about Debenhams, healing the sick with wax melts and also being a strangler serial killer as well. Of course the poor wee lad is tired, we honestly don't deserve such an angel amongst us 🤲
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Let’s get a petition up to get this man knighted .
I mean he has saved the world with his platform, he has single handed saved small business from going under, thousands of people message him daily thanking him for his platform.
Arise Sir Mario saviour of Scotland and the world beyond with his platform.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His huns really need to sort their grammar out. This reads like watching Mario turned the woman's mate geigh
You think he asked Derek to send it to him, pretending it was one of his 'lovelies'
If I was gay and worried about coming out I could think of plenty of other role models for inspiration and courage, I don't see any of that from Martin. Just how to slowly poison your cat, purchase all the tat and strangle a miniature shrine to yourself Christmas tree with pink netting 🤷‍♀️

duck ME! I mistakenly started watching his pinned Boy Wonder lowlight. I managed three dots. How is Derek still with him and who told him he can sing? I now need to go and lie down in a darkened, silent room to recover.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Melvin is the hero we all need. In these times of Brexit and uncertainty, we need a shining beacon to lead us all into a chemical haze. It won't make a difference but we will all be so hopped up none of us will care!

You think he asked Derek to send it to him, pretending it was one of his 'lovelies')
If I was gay and worried about coming out I could think of plenty of other role models for inspiration and courage, I don't see any of that from Martin. Just how to slowly poison your cat, purchase all the tat and strangle a miniature shrine to yourself Christmas tree with pink netting 🤷‍♀️

duck ME! I mistakenly started watching his pinned Boy Wonder lowlight. I managed three dots. How is Derek still with him and who told him he can sing? I now need to go and lie down in a darkened, silent room to recover.
My girl is a lesbian and hugely into LGBTQ++ activism. I've been showing her Melvin for ages because she asked me what I was laughing/choking about. She's watched him and rolled her eyes so hard at that story and suggested I send it to the that never happened twitter account :ROFLMAO:

(I am aware that by doing that bit about my girl being a big old lesbo is the equivalent of "I have friends who are black" but I give no shits :ROFLMAO:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.