Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the photo on his train I'm impressed with Martin's resourcefulness. He has repurposed the bed scarf for his own neck.
His throbbing spot (not his clackers *dying*) is warming the rest of the train carriage.

He's wishing someone's 10 year old daughter has been ruined?? !!!! WHAT?

Reactions: 3
Oh Melvin, no one likes you for you or for your page, you gobshite! Why does he take so many words to say so little?

• Haha
Finds it hard to find people who like him for him, rather than like him for his page?

Erm, wut? I didn’t realise he was an A-lister. He’s going to be ranting on about the price of fame soon... 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
NOPE You fat headed twit ... IF you really had ibs you wouldnt shovel fried beige food , takeaway pizza , chinese , pizza , chocolate amd fizzy juice down your throat constantly. You talk shite martin!!

Translation - he can't go out because he might shart in excitement

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He can just pick up the phone to Sophie... she’s a twit too but probably using him for her gay card, plus she doesn’t ever seem to mention him does she 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have stopped watching her long ago so could be wrong....

You won't put make up on Brenda the boil but looking at that train pic, she looks like she's been caked in concealer to me Marv!

Reactions: 2
He can just pick up the phone to Sophie... she’s a twit too but probably using him for her gay card, plus she doesn’t ever seem to mention him does she 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have stopped watching her long ago so could be wrong....
I call bullshit on this one. Like duck does he have her number, she ignores him when he comments on her posts.

Reactions: 7
one of his followers is currently foaming.

That's either from the excessive use of cleaning chemicals, or it's a yeast infection. Is that you Kikini after your weekend hummus?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wax M
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Deffo not me this time.

On a side note though, what does it all mean? Why would a 17 year old nick his mums wax melts? Did he think it was a rock of crack?
I’m imagining skinny wax Mario hanging out on a street corner with his refurbished blackberry.

Either that, or they are going to melt them , add some vodka, then tell their girlfriend they’ve bought them Tom Ford perfume for Christmas. Enterprising!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
6AE269E7-687F-4F56-B822-5E97C6026187.jpeg What the duck is going on with his neck?Wax Mario is melting

Looking for help please. I've had a warning from Admin 're "use reactions" and I legit don't know what I've done wrong or what that means. I'm new here and have pretty much zero forum experience in general, so if I've done something stupid I need more info so i don't unwittingly reoffend. I tried to show some appreciation by quoting another post and added my own comment at the bottom about how well summed up I thought it was and added a clappy hand symbol. Aside from my 1 or 2 personal posts which contain no extreme language that's been my sole activity here. Help an eejit out????
Maybe ask admin? on the forum business section?

Reactions: 1
I watched Hinch and wondered which head would fall for the “faux pas” of saying durex. Then I watched this goon’s stories. Its made me irritable and dislike the human race.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seven Stories of.him laughing at The Grinch's clearly.deliberate mistake. He really is thick 🙈

• Haha
How bored must you be to post loads of clips of you with a filter on (he loves that filter, does he realise it makes him look like a psycho killer Wire in the Blood type murderer? One of the really un-p.c. ones that was a transvestite who got their rocks off torturing men) lip synching and then the stories laughing cos someone said Durex.

Bum, willy, poo, boobs. Tosser

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.