Cleaning with Mario #29 We just can’t fadum it. Jumping to conclusions always his delusions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The two-Bob Whitney lyrics bring has done me today. I bet the dick paid about 15 quid for it, when it’s clearly been cut and paste from google and printed 🤣

it even looks like bog standard printer paper too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The song lyrics with the wrong spelling.... bloody hellfire! 😩🙄😂😂
It's his new art. I expect he has museums on the phone begging to buy it off him. This is the level of him re doing his sitting room. Cheap, mis-spelt 80s song lyrics and whatever tat b&m have bought in bulk from Chy-na, probably riddled with virus too. 😂 All I've bought this week, apart from food, is a packet of fuses cos a lamp went phut and I didn't want to waste money buying a new one. I didn't buy a key ring in the colour wine to with the space ship I'm definitely buying from Elon Musk.
I'm rambling. 🤡🥔❤💩🤦‍♀️

Serious question, is it normal to buy bedding that frequently? I always have two sets of bedding on the go and I maybe buy two new sets maybe twice a year.

I’m actually starting to question myself.

I can’t even with that framed monstrosity he’s got. 😭
No. Its not like he has anywhere to store all this stuff. I hope he at least passes it on to a charity shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And for once I need to agree with Marion, this is not a good haul. It’s full of processed shite.

It’s the walnut whips in the veg drawer for me tbh.
I do this with chocolate but that’s because I’ve got sons who aren’t satisfied with their own stuff, they try to steal mine too if it isn’t hidden, I wouldn’t mind but they’re 16 and 20 lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fucks sake he's bought another whaafell bed set the absolute clown. And omg eat a bleeping vegetable. No wonder he constantly gets the shits

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I do this with chocolate but that’s because I’ve got sons who aren’t satisfied with their own stuff, they try to steal mine too if it isn’t hidden, I wouldn’t mind but they’re 16 and 20 lol 😂
That’s FINE Ma lovelie but he is a 37 year old man staying in a flat with his partner. Stay in yer lane hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In his fridge he now has stuff from Asda (quiche), stuff from Morrison’s (pickled onions) neither are in his ‘before’ shot AND he has bedding from B&M (?) how about you stay the duck at home and you stop shop hopping you super spreading imbecile!

Im fine, I’m fine ...

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
There’s 4 people in my house and one lurpak lasts us ages. There’s just him and Deek and he has 2! I’m heavy handed with my butter because I love it, he must be worse 😂 Plus the Santa still in there 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The way this is taking off in this part of Scotland (& of course the rest of the UK) I don’t know why he is risking a return bus journey on a Saturday afternoon to a busy supermarket. Probably without a mask too.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Trying to justify his bed cover buy by saying he was picking up salt, pepper and stock cubes? Sorry Marion do they not sell those items in the supermarket you just visited.

he deserves a karate chop to the windpipe.
He bleeping infuriates me so much. I goto supermarket once a week (Saturday morning if anyone is interested) and I get everything I need from the one shop. Anything else I need I get online.

Reactions: 22
He bleeping infuriates me so much. I goto supermarket once a week (Saturday morning if anyone is interested) and I get everything I need from the one shop. Anything else I need I get online.
Honestly he is so selfish and thick. He doesn’t even have the brain cells to pick an item that might not be available in a supermarket. Salt , pepper , stock cubes!! Most bleeping basic items!! Yoh can get them in your local sweet shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Common baby #gidtomyself... lol that picture
View attachment 380326

Jesus.... he looks like a thumb! 😂😂

And for duck's sake, Marlon - check your spelling for once in your miserable life! 🥴

Trying to justify his bed cover buy by saying he was picking up salt, pepper and stock cubes? Sorry Marion do they not sell those items in the supermarket you just visited.

he deserves a karate chop to the windpipe.
"a karate chop to the windpipe" 😂😂

duck's sake!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it any wonder his teeth are developing gaps and whistling away with the amount of sugary pop he drinks. Lucozades, full fat irn bru and barr cola and lemonade. Surprised his teeth haven't run away from him

Screenshot_20210109-174046_kindlephoto-6140825.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm literally laughing out loud at your comments and the dogs are staring at me! 👀 😂 I think they need ta stay in their ain laine, ma lovelies! 🙄 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.