Cleaning with Mario #29 We just can’t fadum it. Jumping to conclusions always his delusions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was that post about last Night? More loooooonng ramblings about something or nothing . Just say what's it about or don't say it ? 🤯

Wee plonker...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It really annoys me that he has always just had the best day or had the best week. Who is having their best days right now?? Most of my days lately have been OK. They are ok. my days are OK, Totally fine. They have been fine!!! Although I don’t have ma dream joab aye suppose ma lovelies so on and so forth. Anyway I’ll step back in ma own lane and Kramer on my arse. Have the best day ma lovelies and the mostest bespoke weekends 💎mwah mwah. Tattie hearts to you all 🥔
Your profile picture is tati gold ma lovelie!😂🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hate when it takes me a minute to realise there’s a new thread! Sends my IBS through the flairboards. So aye and so morth.

Also, lol, the best thing about his most recent profile photo is that whoever created it vectored in his crows feet 😂
Ducky me the teeth look like bugs bunny in this picture 🤣 sack the artist Marion even if it is a true reflection of the real things

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A huge post on people taking they’re lives through nasty comments on social media followed by a post saying how great his weeks been 🤷🏼‍♀️....does he ever think about what he’s posting?! Also people take they’re lives for so many reason it’s ignorant for him to believe it’s purely over some comments on Instagram

Reactions: 20
Hello ma lovelies. I am just catching up on the last thread and this one. The only thing that would have made Mazdas 3 page rant any more selfish was - Ma page, Ma Rules, Na debates at the end of it 😳🙄

What an absolute cretin he really is, I’d go as far as to say he needs a punch to the throat, he loves wallowing in grief and sadness as long as it’s all about him, even if it’s not directly he somehow manages to make it about him, he’s really pissed me off, AGAIN head 🖕🏻😡👊🏻
Pissing myself laughing at the ‘punch in the throat’ comment 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nearly brought ma breakfast back up at him scrubbing the toilet with luminous pink toilet gel 🤢 Interestingly, he loves his toilet brush. Tempted to ask him what else he uses it for as he said it was multifunctional...

No wonder the wrong part was ordered if the tumble dryer was ‘asseted’ 🤦‍♀️ I think you mean assessed, you illiterate scrote.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Waaaaaafool! Why does he pronounce it like that, does he actually think that's how you say it? Why does no-one in his family tell him ffs! Waaaaaaafool, waaaaahfull, 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I came on here just to say

1. more bedding?
2. Waaaaaffle?

Im so happy I got that off my chest!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Youse don’t miss a trick my sheep 🐑 (lovelies) mare wafful bedding....it’s Groundhog Day all day everyday with oor marion....😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stepping right oot ma lane here but av got two observations -

Love the new boujee feature that’s replaced the chair. Looks like a clays hoarse but a know it’s no.

He went from how sad social media is and how it affects people’s mental health to how HES FINE, ABSZOLUTERLY FINE!

You ok hun?
The man is deranged, no question aboot it! 🥴

Reactions: 18
E23D41A3-5B84-420B-BD15-1F5DB4C6EC1E.jpeg

Mazda the whack a mole, in his straitjacket, clawing the wahful bedding with his strangler fingers is the stuff of nightmares 😩
He’s like something out of One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
He could have a mortgage deposit with the amount he spends on bedding alone! Whafflin waste o cash.

“price point” of TOILET CLEANER 😂😂😂 seriously, what mug is spending more than 99p on toilet cleaner anyway!
The clown things he's on a shopping channel! 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.