Cleaning with Mario #29 We just can’t fadum it. Jumping to conclusions always his delusions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious question, is it normal to buy bedding that frequently? I always have two sets of bedding on the go and I maybe buy two new sets maybe twice a year.

I’m actually starting to question myself.

I can’t even with that framed monstrosity he’s got. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
🚨 MARIO HAS TREATIT HISSEL 🚨

to more bleeping wax melts?! I’m so confused as to how he can say he’s comfortable money wise when he pisses it away on wax melts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Few more questions!!

1. Why does he need everything personalised?
2. Surely he doesn’t think that photo of him and Derek on his watch is flattering? I’d hate to see what he thinks a bad photo looks like!!
3. Why does he tumble dry everything? Only things I tumble dry is my towels.
4. Why is he spending so much money on decorating a council flat?
5. Surely he’s not bought evenmore wax melts?

Over to you trolls. TYIA.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just here to say....

Common baby.

Surely it’s c’mon baby or come on baby.

My husband is dyslexic and doesn’t make spelling mistakes like that 😂 Is this something he has bought from somewhere or has he typed it himself? There is no punctuation whatsoever. I’m assuming the capital letters in the middle of a line are supposed to signify a new line in the song?

Why does this lyric one frame bother me so much. I think I’ve finally snapped.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Few more questions!!

2. Surely he doesn’t think that photo of him and Derek on his watch is flattering? I’d hate to see what he thinks a bad photo looks like!!

Because hes a boujee prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Few more questions!!

I believe the answer to all of your questions is: Cos he's a bawbag 😀

The price point for my answer is: free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Between his new “Maria” air pod case and the spelling on the boujee bespoke Whitney lyrics wall art, I’m not 100% sure he isn’t a satirical account now 😂

Poor Whitter will be turning in her grave!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It really annoys me that he has always just had the best day or had the best week. Who is having their best days right now?? Most of my days lately have been OK. They are ok. my days are OK, Totally fine. They have been fine!!! Although I don’t have ma dream joab aye suppose ma lovelies so on and so forth. Anyway I’ll step back in ma own lane and Kramer on my arse. Have the best day ma lovelies and the mostest bespoke weekends 💎mwah mwah. Tattie hearts to you all 🥔
I still say when people have to put it across that everything is great, life is good blah blah blah, they're trying to convince themselves as well as others.

He's still a stupid dick 😂

I heard someone use the term “oxygen thief” the other day and I instantly thought of Marion.
I use that line often now since l first heard it 😂

• Haha
Ahh love how the picture on his Apple Watch , dereks face is being covered by the time etc but Marion has made sure his peanut head is in full view 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Serious question, is it normal to buy bedding that frequently? I always have two sets of bedding on the go and I maybe buy two new sets maybe twice a year.

I only ever look at buying bedding when I think my stuff is past its best. Melvin buys cheap bedding as often as I buy groceries. I bought 2 new sets in the summertime last year, but I'd be hard pushed to tell you how long I'd had the sets they replaced.

I've still got bedding that I bought in a massive sale at Fraser's at least 5 or 6 years ago. It was still expensive at sale price, but it's got a massive thread count and apart from it being a total ba$tard to iron, I'm convinced its indestructible. I actually mean it when I say it's been washed about 100 times 😀

I'm so not boujee 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Blimey even with an near empty fridge he eats a lot of cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just here to say....

Common baby.

Surely it’s c’mon baby or come on baby.

My husband is dyslexic and doesn’t make spelling mistakes like that 😂 Is this something he has bought from somewhere or has he typed it himself? There is no punctuation whatsoever. I’m assuming the capital letters in the middle of a line are supposed to signify a new line in the song?

Why does this lyric one frame bother me so much. I think I’ve finally snapped.
Common baby 🤣 I knew whatever he bought was gonna be tit but this has surpassed all expectations.. He must have typed it himself. I am cringing for him 😬 🎶Whoa oh oh woo yeah hahaha 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart

Holding my hand up, guilty as charged. Only because l kept changing the colour scheme.... BUT, I gave my head a good shake last year and sticking to this colour scheme 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.