Cleaning with Mario #29 We just can’t fadum it. Jumping to conclusions always his delusions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am hair furious ma lovelie but al jist get back in ma ain laine and settle in. Mwah mwah mwah
Hahahaha! I love this thread 🤣
Got my Ritz crackers, Primula and a mountain of pickled onions in celebration of a new thread on this dayn of dawn 😘 mwah mwah lotsa luv

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone wondered what has happend to the hot chocolate station ?

it hasn’t see the day or dawn since Christmas Eve.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
A hope there’s nae made threads after this wan coz a named it, and me and Hannah wur takin and we kin see if anyone huz read oor messages. A mean naebody knows this bit we know, we Kin see if youse huv read it. Anyway, wit am trying tae say is naebody better read a thread efter this coz al huv seen it coz me n Hannah have tried it oot.

FOUR MILLION DOTS LATER.

Don’t even try to say youse huvnae seen it when ye huv.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Marion was 100% talking about Scott Docherty who sadly passed away....however....he did not actually know him but as others have said he has yet again jumped on the bandwagon. Only because his bestie and someone else posted about it then he did. People in glass house Marion....maybees take yer own advice on being kind to people.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
A hope there’s nae made threads after this wan coz a named it, and me and Hannah wur takin and we kin see if anyone huz read oor messages. A mean naebody knows this bit we know, we Kin see if youse huv read it. Anyway, wit am trying tae say is naebody better read a thread efter this coz al huv seen it coz me n Hannah have tried it oot.

FOUR MILLION DOTS LATER.

duck, I’m dead at this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can hear every last word ma lovelie cummin oot his mouth, me and Hannah have tried it oot ...... finger wagging, smug smirk & Emmerdale tune playing 🎶
Back in my ain lain now, so aye, mwah mwah tons of love until the next four + plus million dots 💎
Edit :- be kind 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15

FOUR MILLION DOTS LATER.

I'm going to go and unread the previous 27+ plus threads! jist to remind me to go back to them! when I've got more time! and then read them aw again! 💎 👌

I thought I'd just be upfront about it cos youse'll know that I know youse'll know i've already seen them!

Congratulations on the boujee wee thread title in the colour shady in the scent working tumble dryer 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Stepping right oot ma lane here but av got two observations -

Love the new boujee feature that’s replaced the chair. Looks like a clays hoarse but a know it’s no.

He went from how sad social media is and how it affects people’s mental health to how HES FINE, ABSZOLUTERLY FINE!

You ok hun?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Stepping right oot ma lane here but av got two observations -

Love the new boujee feature that’s replaced the chair. Looks like a clays hoarse but a know it’s no.

He went from how sad social media is and how it affects people’s mental health to how HES FINE, ABSZOLUTERLY FINE!

You ok hun?
Aye ma lovelie he’s gonna have sooo many maysages just sooo many maysages from evryoooone
But he’s absoooolootly fine ma lovelie dun let tha trollz get ya doon 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone wondered what has happend to the hot chocolate station ?

it hasn’t see the day or dawn since Christmas Eve.
It's in the cupboard ma lovelie (bin)
Actually maybe it'll pop up again at Easter, he can cram eggs and Easter tat onto it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What an absolute cretin he really is, I’d go as far as to say he needs a punch to the throat, he loves wallowing in grief and sadness as long as it’s all about him, even if it’s not directly he somehow manages to make it about him, he’s really pissed me off, AGAIN head 🖕🏻😡👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It really annoys me that he has always just had the best day or had the best week. Who is having their best days right now?? Most of my days lately have been OK. They are ok. my days are OK, Totally fine. They have been fine!!! Although I don’t have ma dream joab aye suppose ma lovelies so on and so forth. Anyway I’ll step back in ma own lane and Kramer on my arse. Have the best day ma lovelies and the mostest bespoke weekends 💎mwah mwah. Tattie hearts to you all 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.