Cleaning With Mario #28 Practice makes OK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they watch/read the news I wonder. This new mutated version of covid is so much more contagious, why aren't they afraid for themselves or the people they love. I don't understand it.
They obviously think their sunflower lanyard will protect them 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17
He’s such an old biddy. Drinking his Sherry off his side table in front of the tv in his hoosecoat. Does he ever have a day off from being a massive Fanny?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They obviously think their sunflower lanyard will protect them 😡😡😡😡
They are lucky enough to not have anyone they care about get ill or die. They don't care about Mario's job, it all just goes over his bald head.

He’s such an old biddy. Drinking his Sherry off his side table in front of the tv in his hoosecoat. Does he ever have a day off from being a massive Fanny?
No.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why can I see hunners of wee button mushrooms reflected in them?! 🥴 I hope it's the blush pink gash cushions and not some sort of horrifying button mushroom optical illusion
Maybe he opened up his hoose coat to take the picture and it’s his reflection bouncing aff all the mirrored surfaces in his hoose

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That gap in his front veneers is getting bigger and the whistle is starting 😂 can’t wait to see his new teeth journey!
Must be from all the chomping on plastic cheese 🧀

Marion’s on the booooze . Let’s hope for some tattie heart dance mooooves.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I put on a random ‘party’ playlist while I cook my Rustlers burger for one and the first song that came on was Whitney 😂 Need to stop thinking of Mario and his dancing otherwise I’ll be put aff my food, so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Mario isnae wan for new years. His IBS will be running through the flairs and his beach towel rug will be sodden. Tomorrow is a new day of dawn my lovelies. I am going to change lanes tomorrow get myself into a new one

• Haha
  • Sick
yey derek managed to get him the tray. Must have been some tricky business locating and purchasing it . Such a life saver.

Mario seems to have melted off the end of his nose on these wax melts.
SO many packages in his fridge ! not a fruit or veg that i could spot aside from a potato.

• Haha
Yass ma lovelies. The relocated bar is officially opened and wee Marion is on it! Even though he hasn’t used a drink from the stocked bar but aye, it’s still a stapul. He’s so anxious about new year but can still upload some stovies with some pumpin tunes - his page his rules - nae debates

• Haha
Well he only has deeks decaying corpse at home so he could form a support bubble ma lovelie for some company at Christmas

Sorry I didnae make myself clear I should of wrote a of max 3 households
😂😂😂😂😂
Casually reading this thread while eating sweet sensation chilli nuts is not a good idea. I nearly choked after reading this.
Luckily I had some juice on my very own tapas table. Teach me for thinking I am posh.
I’ll stick to crisps. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The way he pulls at his hoosecoat around his neck, it’s like he’s drawing attention to it, so that people ask what he’s trying to hide??

And who the feck picks up a glass like that? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh look, he's wearing a mask. 🙄 Finally. Funny he can wear one when he wants to. bleeping wanker.
As for the post, Mario dear, its I'll, not Al. 😁
He'll wear it in the house but not in public places 🤣

Happy new year tattlers, thanks for the laughs throughout this very difficult year. May 2021 be good to u all 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.