Cleaning With Mario #28 Practice makes OK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a spunky new thread. We’ll make it ok with oor practice. I’ll just sit here with my nae cheese cheeseboard and a pink tinny whilst only taking photos of my wee elf comatose. Do we think he’s murdered wee deek in the middle of the night and just poses him in different positions to prove to us tattlers he’s still alive? Mibbi that’s how he’s been up cleaning his wee postage stamp at 4am and the carpet needed cleaned again recently 🤔

oanyway. Am away back inti ma ain lane. Veered oot a wee bit there and so morth. Am just saying it from ma point of view and how a see things but you do you and say hings how you see them. We could have taken this so much further but I just didnae want tae because am just so comfortable. Spine bright wae tattie hearts ma lovelies. That’s aw av goat tae tell yeez.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So because I don’t shove glitter up Maz’s arse he decided to block me from seeing his stovies on Christmas Eve. Not only that but my incognito account on insta is something to do with cleaning so for all he knows I could be a Hinch licker but because I don’t like his boujeeee posts I get a block! Good to know that’s how you spent your Christmas Eve Mario my ego is very hurt ma lovlie🤮 Didn’t want to completely block me tho wanted to keep me a as a ‘follower’ got to keep them numbers up ent ya Mario seen as your loosing them for your lack of cleaning content and constantly talking about your 3 hours of work.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So because I don’t shove glitter up Maz’s arse he decided to block me from seeing his stovies on Christmas Eve. Not only that but my incognito account on insta is something to do with cleaning so for all he knows I could be a Hinch licker but because I don’t like his boujeeee posts I get a block! Good to know that’s how you spent your Christmas Eve Mario my ego is very hurt ma lovlie🤮 Didn’t want to completely block me tho wanted to keep me a as a ‘follower’ got to keep them numbers up ent ya Mario seen as your loosing them for your lack of cleaning content and constantly talking about your 3 hours of work.
He really is an oddball, isn't he? 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh ma lovelies am so honoured to have inadvertently contributed to a thread title!
Am away to have some celebratory crissss, a wodge of Spam and a jar of pickled onions.
mwah mwah lovelies 😘 😘
Can’t wait to see the delights Mario will bring us in 2021

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh ma lovelies am so honoured to have inadvertently contributed to a thread title!
Am away to have some celebratory crissss, a wodge of Spam and a jar of pickled onions.
mwah mwah lovelies 😘 😘
Can’t wait to see the delights Mario will bring us in 2021
Looks like he has sliced raw tatties on there too 👀 🥔

See he's saved that awful night attire gown to his stories lol always read it as showered pussy😂😂

View attachment 360714
My god he is such an old women. This is literally something my mum would wear. Saying that I think even she might think it’s a bit oapish for her 🤣

This could be a trick I think someone said on another thread he was trying to pull a Colleen to find out who the tattlers were 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like he has sliced raw tatties on there too 👀 🥔

My god he is such an old women. This is literally something my mum would wear. Saying that I think even she might think it’s a bit oapish for her 🤣

This could be a trick I think someone said on another thread he was trying to pull a Colleen to find out who the tattlers were 🤣
Reminds of the Golden Girls lol. The shoulder pads etc.

All I can see is his knob. Feel ill.
I feel queasy and strangely in the mood for a walnut whip :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
NAh! Wtf is on that board? How can one wee hobbitsses eat so much?? Jesus wept he’s going to be on the pan for days I tell ye!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Cheese in tube! Is he eating that or using it for something else?
Now I’m not posh but soup then prawn slop, followed by a dollop of pickle, some dried up crackers and the end of a mouldy bit of cheese, some tiny pickled onions then cheese out of a tube. He’ll be shitting through the eye of a needle.
That’s not a cheese board that’s the winner of Scotland’s Rate my Plate competition.
( If they have one)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
What is wrong with people we are in lockdown and they are away to home bargains for a nosey - we will never get out of this if people can't follow guidance. Stay home only go out for essentials not a nosey because you are bored 😠

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.