Cleaning With Mario #28 Practice makes OK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NOBODY. bleeping. FORCES. YOU.

TikTok/Instagram/Everywhere you bloody go on social media. I see someone I think is nice/normal and take to then a few months later would rather gouge my bleeping eyes out than watch them cos it goes to their head, too big for their boots believing their own hype.
I had only started looking at TikTok when lockdown started n really took to a couple of the funny scottish ones & now I think they are all wankers 🤣
There’s one particular curly haired boy on TT we’d swoon over in the group chat, now we all die of cringe 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought that too but Scott was very popular on tiktok and having looked through the comments on a number of his posts it was all positives. I think he was very troubled and it’s devastatingly sad.

In typical Marion fashion he has jumped to conclusions and got it completely wrong. STAY IN YER AIN LANE MARION.
Yeah that’s what I thought too from what I can see about Scott but I am getting irate if you look at my last post and couldn’t be arsed going into it 🤣
He deffo is using the death off that poor guy to his own advantage. ME ME ME again.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Hello ma lovelies 🥔 💎

Just been reading through my magazine and spotted this gem..... obviously thought of oor Marion! 😂

And awn a side note, ahh juss love Marmite and it's ma absaloooote stapul too, hen! 👌😍

So aye..... 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I posted before I realised someone had actually died. How devastating.

Except for Marion. Who, like usual, co-opts any topical situation for his own plaudits. Karmer on his bleeping arse.

Reactions: 14
New thread suggestion -

cleaning with mario #29 - Mario jumping to conclusions but as always it’s all his delusions. 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think this might be to do with the young scottish guy Scott Docherty on tiktok that has died? I wouldn’t like to say for sure as not actually seen it confirmed but I think it was suicide.
Was this guy an influencer?

Reactions: 2
NOBODY. bleeping. FORCES. YOU.

TikTok/Instagram/Everywhere you bloody go on social media. I see someone I think is nice/normal and take to then a few months later would rather gouge my bleeping eyes out than watch them cos it goes to their head, too big for their boots believing their own hype.
I had only started looking at TikTok when lockdown started n really took to a couple of the funny scottish ones & now I think they are all wankers 🤣
THIS!!! 👆🏻

Surely to god he must realise that he doesn’t get trolled... he makes up this narrative about being trolled for his sexuality pish, it’s bollocks. He has a forum of like minded people who can see straight through him, his lies and his phoney persona he puts out IN A PUBLIC FORUM which is “all areas of my life now” - surely it cannot go unnoticed by him that we all cannae be wrong, the common denominator here is him? 🤣 this is the funniest thread on this site and-yes we have a laugh at him but he brings it on himself with his CONSTANT lies and stovies of tit that never happened and the absolute constant need for approval, reassurance and ass licking from complete strangers on the tinterweb. Whatever you need to do to get yourself through the day marlon son but your an almost 40 year old man with duck all achievements in your life? 🤯 Your like a 6 year old child looking for constant praise off a teacher 🙈🙄 if he has to put himself through so much to even be on Instagram and it affects his mental health then I’m pretty sure it’s definitely not a place he should be 🤯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.