Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
While we’re sharing fond memories of Monzo through the ages, I think one of my personal highlights of 2020 came from the time he flounced off Insta in a puff of Fabulosa and we were all speculating wildly about the reason why. Many correctly guessed that he’d been made redundant from Debs but some of the more wishful thinkers amongst us thought that maybe Deek had finally seen the light and booted him out. Prompting the below glorious edit from our very own @Cagayu as we pondered his homeless journey 🤗💎 The level of detail is unreal 🤣👏🏼👏🏼

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Surely, the "one thing" you would change if you had the chance is not falling out with her but her dying at all.....?

We did know they weren't close at the end as a friend of both of theirs came on here, when he used his "platform" for some fundraising for Natalie's family (I think it was) to tell us.

Yes lads, I'm fucking back! 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Lilly Lou

I have to ask....why do all these ‘cleanfluencers’ have their trees up on 01 November when it’s not even Christmas and take them down as soon as Christmas Day is over when it actually IS Christmas 🤯 Do these people not know that there’s 12 days of Christmas?????? At least keep it up until New Year’s Day if you’re so eager to take it down FGS 🙄🙄 they’re in such a hurry to put the trees/decs up and an even bigger hurry to take them down. It’s like they don’t even enjoy the Christmas! Just pictures for the gram! Bet they only make those marshmallow hot chocolates for the photo opportunity only! Same with posting of Christmas movies! Bet they don’t even watch them! Just photos of the beginning credits for the gram and switched off to look for the next pointless thing for the gram 🥱🥱🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 41

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
Oh my lovelies!! I don’t know where to start now i’m
home!! I need to cosy doon & catch up seeing as i’ve just been kicked out my work for a month or so 🎉🎉 Read about Marion & see if he’s hit 130k yet (again 🤭) or about one of my another annoying insta twats or the main twat that is Boris or the heid wummin oor Nicola.
I’m off to catch up with a cuppa n my dodgy looking choccy Santa 🤣
55919147-C251-4B31-B804-A8BFD148C94A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Cleanayr

Chatty Member
What is wrong with people we are in lockdown and they are away to home bargains for a nosey - we will never get out of this if people can't follow guidance. Stay home only go out for essentials not a nosey because you are bored 😠

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
All that top of the range Apple tech and he's treetid himself to a £15 charging station in the colour WHITE from the country CHINA.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

PeachesLove

He’s away to Asda for a “noisy”...we’re in tier 4 for fuck sake! 😤 stop fucking around the shops and stay at home you absolute twat!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Popper

VIP Member
If this wee prick documents his wander to Asda/range/b&m today I may need to come out my ain laine and message my disgust. My husband is a paramedic who responds to many calls in Marigolds area. The increasing number of Covid related 999 calls is scary and this wee idiot still isn’t understanding that all he needs to do his stay on his arse at home - something he’s very good at. Going for a “noisy” in tat shops is NOT essential you wee gnome so just stop it.
Right sorry ma lovelies, apologies for that rant but when my husbands returns from a 16 hour nightshift dealing with devastating cases and this wee fanny is going to peruse Asda I just need to vent. I have firmly returned to ma aine laine noo. Mwah mwah mwah 💋

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

honey&lemon

VIP Member
I’m so raging that the Apple Watch was Dereks big present for Christmas but he had to ‘treat himself’ within 3 days and get one as well.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Cunnyfunt1

See the more I think about that you think he would say I wish I could turn the clock back to have my friend again and not waste the time we had fallen out etc. Not I wish I could turn that clock back to make myself feel better. Just shows how selfish he really is.

Reactions: 38

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I wish he would stop lying - Derek did not ask you to get the toilet brush, you saw it on TikTok and needed new content so bought it.

Anyway, back in ma lane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
My lovelies I just treatit maself to a new smart watch with ma Christmas money. I think the strap is in the colour brown which I am loving at the moment. I have chosen to work with currys and they are going to deliver it in the next few days I am just going to get all cosy till then. Mwah Mwah

• Haha
  • Heart

Badaboom

VIP Member
Pleeeeeeeeeeese make it that his ‘artwork’ is a portrait of baby gurl Rayn in this style:
171EDF2F-D11F-4DFC-BDCA-E39D6C5FBE89.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

SamB1991

His new toilet brush is multifunctional? What else is he going to do with it brush his fucking cooncil hair do? 😂 why does he not have a basic understanding of what basic words mean? 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

NOID-phal

VIP Member
My fave bit of Mario is this thread. No matter what the poor idiot does, or even when he wasn't on for a bit, we all made jokes and laughed. You do all realise WE are Mario's mafia. 😳🥔❤
Fucks sake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36