Cleaning With Mario #28 Practice makes OK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have a favourite Mario moment of 2020 or favourite/most pointless purchase of the year? My favourite moment would be the tumble drier meltdown where he pretended he was β€˜fine with it’ when he had steam coming from his ears 🀣 and my fave/most pointless purchase was the Dyson hairdryer (the carpet cleaner for 3 squares of carpet came a close second) πŸ˜„
my favourite moment was take a seat and get some CLASS

P.S. surprised and impressed he found a mask to fit his be ak

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ma favourite moment was when he was made redundant coz he’s a bleep and deserved it.
I hope he slips over in the piss he wipes round. 😁
Meanwhile back in the Ukrainian bit of reface, more gone wrong mullets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Or maybe he could stop pissing about in multiple shops for non essential purposes during a global pandemic!
F72478AD-5DC7-45B9-B1CF-F2D6E03F0DB0.jpeg

Reactions: 19
I only discovered Mavis during lockdown #1, but for me, it has to be that bleeping awful coffee/hot chocolate station in the colour plywood (WTF? πŸ˜‚) that is actually a bloody retail POS! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I pissed myself laughing on and off for days afterwards - he's such a DICK!! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
A few proseccos and he’s getting all gushy about his page. No wonder Derek got pished as a fart on Christmas Day, I bet when Mario had a few shandies he just talks about his Instagram journey and how popular he is. If drink myself into oblivion as well to escape the hell of that!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My fave mario moment is his singing highlight, not sure from what yr it is but it’s the gift that keeps on giving πŸ™ˆπŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its obvious who mario get his tit taste from ....his Sister has a care home dining room ..she also has a memorial garden ...his old mum likes Β£5 shoes and dresses like a pantomime dame ...as does his brother πŸ˜‚
And his sister's living room looks like a Toby carvery

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
My fave bit of Mario is this thread. No matter what the poor idiot does, or even when he wasn't on for a bit, we all made jokes and laughed. You do all realise WE are Mario's mafia. 😳πŸ₯”❀
Fucks sake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
My favourite part is discovering Marion and you tattle bastards. Yous make me clutch my beak and laugh every day
I also think of him every time I hear higher love on the radio

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly, finding this thread has been my main highlight from such a crappy, depressing year. 😊 I found myself unexpectedly in lockdown with my boyfriend (I've now moved in properly and we've got through many difficult times, but remain strong and happy β™₯ ) and knowing I couldn't go home to my parents affected me badly, so in my low times, and calmer, happier times, this thread has put a smile on my face and gave me (still does) belly laughs, so thank you all for the laughs and friendship. 😊 β™₯

*Raises a glass of cheap plonk with an awkward hand*

Mwah! πŸ₯” πŸ’Ž

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
What does spu’d mean ? Does this mean when he’s pissed he could potentially start fitting tattie spud hearts ferociously 🧐

I want him to do a live . Why does he never do lives ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My top 2020 Marion moment has to be when he blow dried his 3 hairs with his new dyson on his stories and went cross eyed during it. Someone please tell me they have a screenshot as I deleted it my mistake I think πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Honestly, finding this thread has been my main highlight from such a crappy, depressing year. 😊 I found myself unexpectedly in lockdown with my boyfriend (I've now moved in properly and we've got through many difficult times, but remain strong and happy β™₯ ) and knowing I couldn't go home to my parents affected me badly, so in my low times, and calmer, happier times, this thread has put a smile on my face and gave me (still does) belly laughs, so thank you all for the laughs and friendship. 😊 β™₯

*Raises a glass of cheap plonk with an awkward hand*

Mwah! πŸ₯” πŸ’Ž
I hope you've thrown out all his things, and redecorated Mario style ma lovelie.

What does spu’d mean ? Does this mean when he’s pissed he could potentially start fitting tattie spud hearts ferociously 🧐

I want him to do a live . Why does he never do lives ?
Spewed. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.