Cleaning With Mario #28 Practice makes OK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whistling is really bad. Any time he used an ‘S’ sound I winced. Particularly bad when he said hoose. Thank god he didn’t say criss or joos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I can't stop laughing ma lovelies. The hair, the gaps in the teeth, the whistling and that filter is the icing on the boujee bespoke sh It show of a cake that is Marzipan. He's got lips bigger than Katie price and that's quite a feat!

Screenshot_20201231-145020_kindlephoto-20916432.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
His hoose coat is annoying, why does he keep trying to wrap it up near his adam's apple, put a peg on it man.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Noo ma lovelies this might gee yeez the boke but imagine youse were getting aw geared up fur a night of passion, you pulled back the covers and this was staring back at ye?

I actually cannae stop looking and laughing. Geein me aw the filler feels ma lovelies 💎
Did he post this picture??? Please no 👀👀👀👀👀

Have you lot been messing with this image?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
With that filter he looks like one of those middle aged woman that get their hair cut short when they get to a ‘certain age’.....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't stop laughing ma lovelies. The hair, the gaps in the teeth, the whistling and that filter is the icing on the boujee bespoke sh It show of a cake that is Marzipan. He's got lips bigger than Katie price and that's quite a feat!

View attachment 365894

Please please please he's had some lip filler. 😁 💋 🥔❤

With that filter he looks like one of those middle aged woman that get their hair cut short when they get to a ‘certain age’.....
It's called a Karen.

Did he post this picture??? Please no 👀👀👀👀👀

Have you lot been messing with this image?
Not yet.

His hoose coat is annoying, why does he keep trying to wrap it up near his adam's apple, put a peg on it man.
To show of his new/old apple watch ma lovelie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tells us all how much he hates celebrating new year then goes on to tell us how he is celebrating new year. Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolutely fuming. He has my candle holders (not lanterns). Cost a bloody fortune from Partylite. He’s obvs got them in the end of year sale.

They need to go now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The whistling wanker is oor Melvin ma luvlees , nice to see wee denzel bobbing into get his tray during lockdown ...so aye and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Deek managed to get him the tray. Why are these idiots going out to buy tit they don't even need. Winds me right up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do they watch/read the news I wonder. This new mutated version of covid is so much more contagious, why aren't they afraid for themselves or the people they love. I don't understand it.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.