Cleaning With Mario #28 Practice makes OK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are his teeth about to fall out?
Maybe has been noshing too much over the festive period ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Casually reading this thread while eating sweet sensation chilli nuts is not a good idea. I nearly choked after reading this.
Luckily I had some juice on my very own tapas table. Teach me for thinking I am posh.
Iโ€™ll stick to crisps. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Sorry ma lovelie but karmar on yer arse you should have know better ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tattle lover for a wee while, first mario post. I used to wuite like him ๐Ÿ™ˆ he now irritates the f..ing life out me!! His use of the word yoos ๐Ÿ˜ก and im sorry but Derek gives me the creeps!!!! Looks like a creepy wee creepy creep ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As my granny would always say โ€œhe talks more shite than ten arsesโ€. If she said that about oor Marion I would tell her, excuse me ma lovelie, heโ€™s that kinda witch. ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Happy New Year you wonderful lot! Hereโ€™s to a better year next year and as always keeping the laughter coming !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Tattle lover for a wee while, first mario post. I used to wuite like him ๐Ÿ™ˆ he now irritates the f..ing life out me!! His use of the word yoos ๐Ÿ˜ก and im sorry but Derek gives me the creeps!!!! Looks like a creepy wee creepy creep ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Wait till you see him on his Tik Tok ๐Ÿคฃ you'll dive behind your settee!!! Stoned out his box, absolutely cringe! ๐Ÿ˜š

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh look, he's wearing a mask. ๐Ÿ™„ Finally. Funny he can wear one when he wants to. bleeping wanker.
As for the post, Mario dear, its I'll, not Al. ๐Ÿ˜
To think they had the sunflower lanyards! Just proves they were at it, as we suspected. :mad:

Reactions: 17
Is English not his first language? Honestly he talks like he is just learning to speak
B5B97ED4-7F7F-4736-899E-D216C2C12449.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone have a favourite Mario moment of 2020 or favourite/most pointless purchase of the year? My favourite moment would be the tumble drier meltdown where he pretended he was โ€˜fine with itโ€™ when he had steam coming from his ears ๐Ÿคฃ and my fave/most pointless purchase was the Dyson hairdryer (the carpet cleaner for 3 squares of carpet came a close second) ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is English not his first language? Honestly he talks like he is just learning to speak
View attachment 366291
Oh it will be fun for us Mazda. Pages and pages of fun.

Does anyone have a favourite Mario moment of 2020 or favourite/most pointless purchase of the year? My favourite moment would be the tumble drier meltdown where he pretended he was โ€˜fine with itโ€™ when he had steam coming from his ears ๐Ÿคฃ and my fave/most pointless purchase was the Dyson hairdryer (the carpet cleaner for 3 squares of carpet came a close second) ๐Ÿ˜„
I think the most funny and memorable thing for me had to be all the Tattle pavement detectives. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 366291
Myself on this page. ๐Ÿ˜ Ah Mario, one sherry and you're even more unintelligible.

Mario's hoose right now, neighbours smashing letterbox to complain about the noise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ma favourite moment was when he was made redundant coz heโ€™s a bleep and deserved it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.